[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
positive thoughts and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: inspirational-quotes-21.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
inspirational-quotes-21.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
So this is the first thread I've ever made, and I rarely comment. I've observed that the biggest thing with 4chan is negativity, people either whining about their problems and then never accepting viable solutions, or people calling the former gay and autistic. I've decided to make a thread dedicated to improvements we've made on our lives lately, tiny or huge, doesn't matter, and our short term plans to become even better :)
>>
bumpity bump bump? I'm sorry, I just can see my idea catching on, it just hasn't happened yet
>>
soooo i'm touring the US this year with my band, the tour's gonna be called "One Last Bump"
>>
If you smoke weed daily, seriously, take a 2 or 3 week break.

I know it sounds "bogus" but you'll thank me after.
>>
I just watched a brilliant movie, "Good Will Bumping"
>>
>>17286239
I've smoked weed like, twice in my entire life
>>
>>17286133
>viable solutions

Don't make me laugh. All that is handed out fucking fortune cookie bullshit or some positivity crap. I get enough of that bullshit in real life, some inane line about deluding yourself.
>>
>>17286239
Seconding this. I ended up quitting entirely, I'm a much healthier and better person now.
>>
>>17286282
i guess i really sound like the typical new age stoner, although i despise them. All i meant was mentioning things about your everyday life that you're happy for. For example, i've started regularly doing push ups, chin ups and crunches, and i'm buying my first weights soon. Btw, studies have shown, that writing down something you are going to do, increases your chances of actually doing it, because to the brain it's a higher level of commitment
>>
>>17286323
I've read the opposite, thinking or writing about doing something makes you less likely to do it because you get a dopamine rush and a slight feeling of accomplishment just thinking about your accomplishments. Makes you less likely to follow through, since you already got your high.
>>
>>17286342
i think this happens when you "brag" about it to others, at least that's what happens with me, so when i have i goal i don't really tell anyone
>>
yo OP I need help

I'm texting a girl and it's going badly, obviously I want to get in her pants, and I want to meet up.

But I think she's only replying to me because she's bored

I'm just really struggling to start a conversation with her, and I really want this to work because I'm really fucking lonely

so OP I ask

how do I get her to show interest in me and our conversation?
>>
>>17286357
well, that's not really the point of the thread, but do you know her irl? maybe you're just different people, write about something you find interesting, and if she keeps being bored, move to the next one
>>
>>17286366
there isn't a next one, ahah

I've already tried to talk to her about stuff I like, but she doesn't give a shit, yet she's still talking to me.

What is she waiting for me to say?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.