[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey my friends. I am 29 years old with a somewhat steady gf.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ryan.jpg (8 KB, 195x258) Image search: [Google]
ryan.jpg
8 KB, 195x258
Hey my friends. I am 29 years old with a somewhat steady gf. Well on the last few months I have been hooking up with this hot chick on the side. She is wonderful and amazing. However she is moving into another continent in 4 months. How do I cope with reality after she leaves? She is trully one of a kind as I have met many, many girls in my lifetime. Thanks in advance
>>
Just die
>>
just follow her where ever she goes. she may cuck you a couple of times but in the end you'll know what its like to be someone's fuck toy.
>>
>>17286124
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17286124
if she is your side girl, then you dont have much to say about the subject. she wont believe the things you say about how you feel since you are with someone else

so unless you making her your girl will keep her from leaving, you will have to cherish the memories, and smile when you think about the time together

feel lucky, having spent time with someone special is pretty cool. focus on the one you have now, and try to find the things you love about her, and try to make it special

those free spirit ones will drive you crazy - but its like crack or heroin or something, like pulling you back in. just be happy you were gettin it

since your ok with the side thing, she may be back to visit, or move back permanately in the years ahead. its better every once in a while anyways, to keep it fresh - if she is still down with it i mean
>>
>>17286191
Not OP, but thank you for this.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.