[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons, Im a 19 yo fag who just finished high school in Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: whatdo.jpg (26 KB, 670x260) Image search: [Google]
whatdo.jpg
26 KB, 670x260
Hey anons, Im a 19 yo fag who just finished high school in Switzerland and now I have to choose where I would like to go to college.

If I stay in Switzerland, i will live like a poor fag, weather will still be shit, and i will hardly get a college degree without repeating at least one school year. However I lived here all my life and love based Switzerland.

If I move to Dominican Republic with my mother, I will go to private college, will live better in overall ( will afford easily a car, better food, etc ), will get nice latina pussy cause they love aryan blood there. However I don't know anything about this third world country and I dont even know If this college degree will be recognized, when I comeback to Switzerland.

pls help /adv/

tl;dr How is life in a third world country for a student?
>>
>>17286065
>being poor
>Switzerland
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>17286065
Do not under any circumstance leave switzerland, its is literally the best country you could possibly live in, i would honestly kill for swiss citizenship. You are also used to a country that does things right, the third world is not nice, trust me. If you leave, you will regret it.
>>
>>17286088
he doesn't have to renounce his swiss citizenship to move to DR for a few years, senpai
>>
>>17286090
Switzerland might as well be considered a different planet at this point, compared to the third world, can you honestly imagine how much of a culture shock a pampered little swiss boy would get, he only wants to be richer than his peers, and thats a really bad reason to leave the best country in the world
>>
>>17286090
Yeah, but he's wondering to move from a place who are close to be perfect to a place who will be possible Hell on Earth.
Only a literal retard will choose this.
>>
Im not choosing where I want to establish myself. I know that Switzerland is one of the best country to live.
However, is it bad if I choose to study 4 or 5 years in a third world country just to live better in overall than I live in Switzerland ?

My city is one of the most expensive in the world.

Am I falling for the "Vida Loca" meme?
>>
File: 87315.jpg (103 KB, 667x611) Image search: [Google]
87315.jpg
103 KB, 667x611
>>17286197
>Am I falling for the "Vida Loca" meme?
You already felt.
>>
>>17286197
You are really delusional if you think your life will be better in the third world
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.