[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this sort of diarrhea where my stool is yellow and with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: received_1220379461322676.jpg (109 KB, 1334x1000) Image search: [Google]
received_1220379461322676.jpg
109 KB, 1334x1000
I have this sort of diarrhea where my stool is yellow and with pieces of unprocessed food as if my system just doesnt want whatever i eat and expels it, i dont feel bad at all, i feel normal, what do i have? Diarhea medicine doesnt solve it
>>
>>17286044
Go to a hospital
>>
>>17286047
Is it that bad?
>>
>>17286044
Good god.
I remember having those. What I did to treat it is just basically force myself to drink meal replacements. I wouldn't advise you to take them if you're poor, though. They're pretty damn expensive.
Give your stomach a rest and have some chicken soup. Gelatin could work if you want something sweet. If you know how to cook Asian food, make some congee.
>>
>>17287347
thanks dude, i am eating the chicken soup, for sweet i eat bread and munch it extensively so my stomach wont tell me to fuck off, i found an article about a guy that had micro colitis and the symptoms are mirror similar, dont know wtf i have though but tomorrow i plan on taking a basic deparasitation pill. it has improved too, it's more brown and solid now
>>
Ok now the only thing that comes out of me is this yellowish stool that is hard at first but disintegrates easily, is this a bad sign?
>>
>>17287851
I think that's your digestive system trying to regulate itself. The reason why your stool's yellow is because of all the stomach acid you have. The bread you've been eating is absorbing its excess amounts, so that should be fine.
>>
>>17288023
good, thanks for answering, takes off the worry from my shoulders
>>
>>17288062
Still, I'd recommend going to an urgent care tomorrow morning if you can. It could be something more serious.
>>
>>17287347
Soylent is only about 2.50 a bottle. 200 calories per bottle with all the nutrients you need. Seriously, it's great shit.
>>
>>17288338
I see. I was talking about the price of those large containers, like the ones you'd get with baby powder. My body was really messed up back then and I needed like 2 weeks worth of it.
>>
>>17288335
i plan to go to the doc if im not well after deparasiting, i've read yellow stool can mean serious business but the color charts say it has a "healthy" color so i dont think and hope it's not something like liver or pancreas problems
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.