[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm married with 2 kids a 2.5 yo and a 1.5 yo. She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 305x239
I'm married with 2 kids a 2.5 yo and a 1.5 yo.

She's pregnant with child #3

I'm not invited to the birth at the moment.

She's just grown to hate me over the years.

I can't say I've done any one big thing wrong -- such as cheating, drinking, or a drug habit. I don't even have a temper and am emotionally sound.

I take the kids for more time than she does, I make all the money, I do all the cleaning, cooking, and laundry.

She says I just don't listen or support her enough.

One huge grievance she has is that when we used to have sex I would spit in my hand and put it on my dick before insertion. She's asked me stop and I did.

She sees the spit dick as a sign I don't care about her pleasure. However we almost always have sex for longer periods of time and I frequently brought her to climax.

I deal with screaming and crying tantrums from her on almost a daily basis. I never really engage with negative responses I'm always the calm voice asking why and how can we work to make her happy.

I feel almost as though my removed and calm state and refusal to fight may exacerbate our issues.

She has 20% ownership of a 500k valued house with her siblings that her parents gave them.
My understanding is that since she got the property before we were married it wouldn't be on the table in a divorce.
However, her parents are selling the house and if that sale happened during our marriage the proceeds would be up for grabs in a divorce.
I can't help but think she wants a divorce to happen before the sale to keep me from receiving any portion of the sale.

Also who wants a divorce so close to giving birth? Someone who has a child by a man other than their husband. I was away for work for a large amount of the possible time the of conception. But we did copulate a few times during the window of conception.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to have my nice intact family and live and thrive

Help
>>
how did the marriage go downhill? that type of thing is hard to comprehend... you just fell out of love? Did she get unattractive?
>>
>>17286021
The way you describe it, it sounds as if you've done nothing wrong.

Shit happens, OP. Once you're paying alimony and child support it won't matter all that much, but consider MGTOW
>>
>>17286021
>She's just grown to hate me over the years

And being the dumbfuck that you are, you've knocked her up not once, not twice, but THREE times in three years. Congrats bro.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc
>>
>>17286021
If you need escape, the French Foreign Legion will be happy to accommodate.
>>
>>17286036
The marriage went downhill as she grew more and more unstable.

She's always gone through short bouts of just rage and irrational behavior

But then she'd be her normal self for months before she started acting like that again

But now it's reversed and she has short bouts of rational thinking and sweetness

My mother thinks it's either the intense stress of so many kids back to back or mental illness
>>
I think it's either mental illness, stress from too many damn kids, or the marriage just isn't working out.
It's not your fault, it's just that some things aren't meant to be.
>>
>>17286137
>>>17286036
>The marriage went downhill as she grew more and more unstable.
>She's always gone through short bouts of just rage and irrational behavior
>But then she'd be her normal self for months before she started acting like that again
>But now it's reversed and she has short bouts of rational thinking and sweetness
>My mother thinks it's either the intense stress of so many kids back to back or mental illness

Sounds like BPD. How was the beginning of your relationship?
>>
To everyone in this thread who's considering getting married and having children:

Don't. Adopt. Problem solved. You get the best of both worlds; the benefit of knowing what it's like to be a father and raise another human being, and therefore, having company and someone who will love you unconditionally, and of course, the benefit of not having to go through arguments and misunderstandings or just someone who, in a blink of an eye, can ruin your relationship.

Moreso, since it's just you and your son/daughter, it's fairly cheap, as opposed to a big family + wife. You get the peace and quiet needed to raise your son/daughter as you see fit, and to maintain control.

There's no perfect paradises here. It's either the aforementioned or risking it with marriage. Or, of course, remaining alone.
>>
>>17286070
just checked out MGTOW, on the very first page it says to "take the red pill"

stopped reading right there
>>
>>17286070
>MGTOW

Can comfirm, this is truly the path for enlightened men.
>>
>>17286233
>>17286070

F'yeah. Nice to see some other fellow MGTOWers on /adv/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHslWTN1zsE
>>
>>17286150
Beginning of the relationship was a lot of traveling and adventures

She was much happier and had a lot more energy
>>
>>17286260
Sounds like she needs a career
>>
>>17286260
Doing kids will do that to you. Your kids are still so incredibly young, bringing the third was probably not a good idea. But in 6-7 years if you've raised them right they'll all be relatively self-sufficient and you'll start to get your wife back hopefully.
>>
>>17286021
child #3 is likely not yours and the real father will show up at the hospital. Her parents and friends know the man you can bet
>>
>>17286150
I've been reading up on BPD since you mentioned it
It matches her very well
I wonder if we did marriage counseling the counselor could pick up on it and suggest she sees a psych
She def won't at my suggestion
>>
>>17286348
This seems likely but since we had sex during the conception window she couldn't know for sure
>>
>>17286363
DNA test and while you are at it test the other children too
>>
>>17286359
If she has it you should just cut your losses.

It just gets worse and worse over time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.