[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a huge ass cyst on the top of my head and it's bothering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 20160623_202743.jpg (573 KB, 1992x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160623_202743.jpg
573 KB, 1992x1536
I have a huge ass cyst on the top of my head and it's bothering me a lot.
It may not seems so but it's really noticeable.

I need to get it removed but healthcare doesn't cover the procedure,
and I've been trying to contct a surgeon for a couple of weeks now but the asshole won't be bothered setting an appoinment.

Can I just grab a knife and cut it?
>>
Look up how to do it at home and be exceedingly careful. You don't want to infect the area around your skull, it has the potential to infect blood that goes into your brain.
>>
>>17285968
dermatologist, dude
>>
are you sure you aren't a hairy woman and this ins't your breast?
>>
File: 78365.jpg (74 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
78365.jpg
74 KB, 400x592
>>17285968
>Can I just grab a knife and cut it?
No. You should be in a movie.
>>
>>17285968
dude go to a surgeon

it's been there this long - a few more weeks wont change anything

maybe wear a hat until you figure it out if you dont like the way it looks

but a knife would probably leave a way more noticable scar
>>
>>17285978
He's just gonna send me to a surgeon.

>>17285987
Unless I'm having an existential crysis, no.

>>17285973
How should I do that?
>>
Nope nope nope. It can get infected and if you don't get it out 100% and clean/disinfect it properly, this will turn into a recurring problem.
>>
>>17286002
Yeah I'd do that but I have to be social tomorrow and I'm very self conscious about it
>>
Looks like a breast
>>
>>17286002
>>17286004
>get infected
>leave a scar
Are you people retarded? It's on his head, tons of blood vessels go through the skin there. You need to burn those after the cut or they will keep bleeding all the time. It's literally impossible for him to do this himself and he'll have to call an ambulance in the end because he was stupid enough to make a large cut on his freaking head. Look at videos of cyst removals on the head, this shit bleeds indefinitely.
>>
I'm dealing with a wart on the underside of my chin right now. Let's start a super hero team, OP
>>
>>17285968
Try and whack it with a thick book like a bible and make it pop
>>
>>17285968
>Can I just grab a knife and cut it?
Sure you can. After all, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
I've had three of these removed. I would say you could probably do it yourself, but it's goint to be super hard on top of your head. The cyst needs to be pulled out hard, it's not just rolling around in there, and if you break the sack around it and leave pieces in there's a pretty good chance they'll keep growing - happened to me.

Otherwise, all the procedure is:
>numb
>slice the dermal layer
>cut around sack a little
>pull out with hemostats
>stitch opening

You gunna be able to see the sack and stitch that yourself homie?
>>
Nigga pop that shit no balls
>>
>>17287896
>natural selection
>>
them shits get infected pretty easy, best go to a doc.
PS your head looks like a tiddy
>>
>>17285968
How do you get an ass cyst on your head?
>>
better to visit a doctor, its gonna be hard for you to do the cutting and stitching all by yourself, and how are u even gonna see it
>>
>>17287072
Nothing bleeds indefinitely, you have a finite supply of blood.
>>
>>17285968
Just tell people that your grandfather fucked a unicorn, and you're 1/4 unitard
>>
This won't help opie but his head looks like a nipple
>>
>>17285992
Kek
>>
>>17285968
>It may not seems so but it's really noticeable.
Trust me... "no seem so" is not the case here.
>>
>>17285968
Do you also have a huge head cyst on your ass?
>>
>>17285968
Put a hot / warm towle on it to make it pop but you might have to cut it open a little with a scalpel if it but with the warm towle. Make sure you push it all out
>>
>>17285968or use a needle
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.