[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello... A short backstory - I met a guy who was dealing drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: fahrenheit4515.jpg (164 KB, 716x555) Image search: [Google]
fahrenheit4515.jpg
164 KB, 716x555
Hello...
A short backstory -
I met a guy who was dealing drugs and smoking them too,I became close to him he basically told me everything,Now this guy is a real psychopath,He did time in prison from age 14 to 16,started with the criminal activities at 12,so not too long ago he totally flipped on me and it ended up as we stopped talking,after a week I get a msg says "this was the last time u ever shake my friends hand" it was from this guy so I told about it to my best friend and my best friend decided to call him and ask whats wrong, here to there the guy calls me and start yelling at me to come outside my house (we live in the same neighborhood) obv I went outside because I couldnt pussy out,
when we met he had a glass beer bottle and he took me to this place where is empty of people and he was about to break the bottle on my head and stab me with it,and then he noticed my neighbor was watching outside the window and he let me go home and warned me were enemies now,after that we saw each other and we just stare at eachother,I took my distance,
Now theres my step brother who is also "involved" in criminal activities,He offered me his protection, I must say that if I wont i can gather around 50-100 people if needed,But Im not a violent person I hate it when I have to fight,anyways I told my brother to not speak to anyone,Now i was outside and got a call from the guy yelling at me that I go to his people behind his back and he said that few people called telling him to now touch me,that only pissed him off more,he told me that he's at work now but if we meet outside he's going to stab me (at my face probably) This guy is 18 yrs old now and have already stabbed people,
he's very good at street fighting,and I just dont know what to do... Im afraid that ill meet him outside and that'll be my end, now I cant go to the police bcz even if i do and he gets jail, when he gets out he'll find me and stab me and he doesnt give a fuck about going back to jail.
>>
Now I can gather all this people but once we jump on him he'll simply jump on us with his friends one by one or get out of hospital and just stab me for that. All i want is fucking peace but this guy just looking to fuck me up. im sorry its a long story I really need help and dont know what to do... thank you....
>>
Can you rewrite this with proper punctuation? Not being a grammar nazi here, I'm legit having problems comprehending.

From what little I did understand, call the police, show them the message where he threatened you, get your neighbor to give a witness statement, wait for him to be arrested.
>>
>>17286006
Im sorry what do u mean when u say proper punctuation? English is not my mother language
And I cant go to the police as I said cuz as soon as he gets released Im back to the same situation only this time ill get killed for sure...
>>
>>17286038

Periods mostly, but okay.

Can you purchase a gun? What are the gun laws in your country? If he is as determined as you say, and you won't go to the police or leave town, then I'm not sure what other option you have.
>>
>>17286050
I cant leave town because Im in the middle of closing a file about a knife i was carrying, im not 18 yet and guns here are only for soldiers and people who got license for them,
I cannot either afford it or even get the license,
I can get one off the books but It might been used before and itll just fuck me over even more...
>>
Ive just spoken with my brother and he told the guy that if even try to touch me he'll break his arms and legs,Ive also talked with the guy who he works for as dealer,He told me he wont let him leave until he gives his word to not get any closer to me,I hope this turns out well... I left the criminal world all I want is to go outside without having to watch my back...
>>
>>17286078
Where the fuck are you from? I didn't even came to understanding if you are a girl or if that drug dealer is a fanook.
>>
>>17286211
Im from Israel,Im a male,That guy is straight.
And me too.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.