[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok. Thus woman rear ended me a few weeks ago. I didn't file
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Ok. Thus woman rear ended me a few weeks ago. I didn't file a police report or anything but I got her info. My bumper was damaged her car was not. She's completely denying that we were ever in an accident. I have her number. She's all over Facebook and instagram. What should I do?
>>
Go back in time and file a police report
>>
>>17285714
>not your personal army
>>
>>17285714
Did you not take a photo of the wreck when it happened? That's just common sense bruv.
>>
learn your lesson here and file a police report next time, when you don't this is what happens

every single time
>>
>>17285714
Give it to your insurance company to deal with.
>>
>>17286674
All she or her insurance company has to do is deny that she did it and claim that the damage came from somewhere else. In the absence of a police report, OP has no proof that she was involved
>>
>>17285714
Always, always, fucking ALWAYS file a police report.
You might be fucked, son.
>>
This is where rear-ending transitions into pegging.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.