[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to improve my skin condition? My sister had pretty bad acne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
How to improve my skin condition? My sister had pretty bad acne when she was my age (19) and she had to take antibiotics for it. I got more luck, small/medium acne for like a year and it went off, now i have only some pimples on my back. But my facial skin is very bad, i have blackheads on nose and those skin-colorued small pimples (pic not me, as close as i could find). I went to a dermatologist for some ti e but all i got were just expensive creams and shit that didnt had any effect. Any tips on how to get rid of it?
>>
>>17285685
I have the same thing on my face, think it's called comedonal acne (clogged pores from excess sebum), do you have oily skin? jw
>>
I would like to know the same thing. I get a lot of this and a lot of discoloration from messing with it. I can't stop messing with my face when it hurts u.u But it's not going to get better that way.
>>
Use this one, for me it helped really good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzoyl_peroxide
>>
File: IMG_20160624_125234.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_125234.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
>>17285685
Get these. 2 a day.
Don't drink milk or generally just anything with calcium, avoid direct sunlight and alcohol. Should do the trick.
Remember 500 mg. Two times a day I'm doing them at 9:30 and 16:30(you have to take them on a 'empty stomach "
>>
Put a towel over your pillow before you sleep.
Make sure you're properly washing your face several times a day. Also try to avoid making hand to face contact. You're hands can get so filthy without you even knowing.
>>
Read the "dietary cure for acne" by loren cordain. Or just read the wikipedia page about the paleo diet.

Cordain recommends avoiding food that causes acne. Dairy, grains, legumes, any sort of processed food.

Cordain also recommends a few supplements such as zinc and omega 3.

I had acne for 16 years, until I changed up my diet. if you want to know more, you can email me at [email protected]. I'd be glad to guide you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.