[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been going through a bad time, pretty much my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
So I've been going through a bad time, pretty much my entire life and last night I had this dark, heavy pit feeling in my chest, started getting sad and then really, really angry

I managed to calm down but I've never been that angry or sad.

I've never had a girlfriend or any kind of intimacy. I just turned 27. I don't think I look deformed or crazy ugly, I dress decent, I don't act autistic or say creepy things, I've gotten a number of contracts and promotions by getting along with people.

I talked to a woman at my barbershop and chatted her up for a good 5 minutes, she gave me her number without me asking for it, then texted me saying she loves teasing guys

Then I've been dating sites and never get anything

It's just extremely frustrating and I really just wanna chill out and I can't calm down
>>
>>17285667
i get that kind of feeling every now and then. i'm in a similar position, 24 y/o. it really helps me to just accept that this world is a piece of shit and the vast majority of people don't deserve respect anyways. just make the best out of it because apparently we are still too attached to our lives to just commit suicide
>>
Man I believe the best way to get a good relationship with a girl is to become good friends first and not worry about what happens. Spending time with and being close to someone will lead to what you desire. Worrying about the end game is going to fuck you up.
>>
>>17285667

we start from the surface and work your way down.

post a picture of yoturself and well go from there.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x336
>>17285966
Here's a picture of me yesterday leaving the gym.

>>17285679
Normally I don't dwell on it and try to let things be, maybe chat up a girl and hang out or something.
I can't even work today because I just have this cold rage that I have been trying to mask all day.
>>
>>17285989

too much hair on the face and not on top. i just tried a supposed miracle drug, so ill let you know how that goes when it supposedly kicks in.

but you are way too soft for a baldie.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.