[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I step my texting game up, so it doesn't always end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tinder.png (410 KB, 672x861) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
410 KB, 672x861
How do I step my texting game up, so it doesn't always end up like pic related?

I'm pretty talkative IRL, but act really autistic when it comes to texting.
>>
>>17285456
Good thanks
>>
>>17285456
You asked the same fucking question twice. Maybe say something different instead of "and you?"
>>
>I'm pretty talkative IRL, but act really autistic when it comes to texting.
That's a good thing. Talk more. Text less.
>>
>>17285456
Your game is too good for your own good.
>>
jesus christ talk about something you bonehead!

>Hey
>how are you
>good how are you doing
>good thanks and you?
>good and you?
>Good thanks?
>good

Holy shit, is this actually real OP? This is fucking comedy gold.
>>
That looks like tinder op. At least say something witty about her profile blurb or one of her pictures.

>>17285460
Good
>>
Ask questions right off the bat with stuff that she would care about and find interesting to answer. If you're talking about stepping up your tinder game, I personally found the most success trying to be funny and make them laugh while asking them questions (based off their pics and profile, not just stock questions, make it personal) that they probably don't get asked much.

Like if someone has dyed their hair an usual color, don't even acknowledge it because they get 20 messages a day say "I like your pink hair". If they have pictures of an animal (dog, cat, etc), it's almost always safe to talk about that since girls seem to always love talking about animals they have.

Hopefully that helps a bit. The main thing that helps is practice. If stuff doesn't work, keep trying new things.
>>
File: RobertPattison.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
RobertPattison.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
is that a screencap of your conversation OP? Holy sides in paradise
>>
No, that's not OP's actual conversation, that's a joke picture I've seen it many times before.

Just keep messaging girls. If you have nothing interesting to say about their profile or one of their pictures, just go with the classic "Hey" followed by "What's up?" and it's generally not that hard to follow up with a conversation after that.
>>
>>17285472
>>17285504
>>17285508
>>17285498
>>17285556
yeah I should have mentioned that it's not my screen, but I can relate to it pretty much
>>
say anything, literally anything lmaoO
>>
>>17285479
the problem comes when I meet some people and later they try to text me and I don't know what to talk (text) about
>>
What about for people with the opposite problem?
I'm much cooler behind a screen and in texting, But In person i'm something like a nervous wreck? Not just to girls, but people in general
>>
>>17285456

when someone asks how you doing yo usay

>Good, just got to work, we got a lot of clients today but we need the money. last month we were hella in the black but this months looking sketchy.

>i just want to go home, grab a beer and watch the new season of orange is the new black

if she responds iwth just
>oh
>okay
>lol
>uhhh

or any other response thats less than 3 words and not a question, then give up. shes not interested or shes simply too incapable of texting. you can go for broke and just ask her on a real fuckin date, but she will most likely say no. but theres that 1% chance she says yes so if you get that vibe from in person why not.

but literally when you ask a question you also gotta answe rsaid question and hope that they answer it well. if they see you giving real responses, they are more motivated to do so as well. bujt you gotta answe, you gotta ask follow up questions and keep going
>>
>>17285762
Don't text them. Maybe set up a date to hang out instead. Just don't be too open and the talkative over text. You can have small talk here and there but if you share to much then what is there to talk about when you hang out if you already know each other?

Do you text your parents every day? No, but they still love you very much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.