[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asymmetrical face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Just got my group photo in the mail. (college)
I feel like suiciding right now.
There's something wrong with one of my eyebrows wich makes one stand higher than the other.
Whole class, school, can see it as clear as day. Me sitting in first row. A freak.
I'm 21 so this makes it even worse to me.
Everything was going great in my life until i saw the photos.
I consider doing surgery.
These deformities can only be seen with a straight camera shot from the front.
Share your experience if you also have some asymmetry.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck. It's all in your head.
>>
>>17285276
Make some jokes about it, own it man, just love yourself and take good care of yourself, laugh and enjoy life. Don't worry about surgery, just take good care of yourself and work on becoming the best person you can be. If you have a good personality anyone worth the effort will love you for it. Post a pic. Oh wait did you seriously say that it is only visable in pictures from certain angles? you have bad pictures and they want to make you kill yourself? Post the pic probably not even bad.
>>
Most people won't notice it unless you mention it and they take a good hard look to see if your right, that and almost all people have assymetrical faces.
So just don't mention it
>>
>>17285276
EVERYONE - absolutely everyone - has an asymmetrical face. That's how we're built. Look very very closely at anyone and you'll see it. But you don't normally see it, because our brains have written that off as unimportant information not worth noticing. The same with you - no one will notice, no matter how obvious it looks to you.
>>
File: yoooooooh-na.png (361 KB, 396x411) Image search: [Google]
yoooooooh-na.png
361 KB, 396x411
a gazzilion times this >>17285366

I know too well what your spot feels like, OP. I'd worry a lot more about your self-esteem and confidence. The problem isn't your face, but how you perceive yourself. Change that and everything will be better, you'll learn to properly like yourself and act accordingly. Others will pick up on that as see you as more attractive.

And here's the thing, even if it really is as weird as you say it is, you can make it have zero effect on how people perceive you if you act like it doesn't matter. This will take time, but really find it in you to like youself for who you are. You'll be a lot better off, trust me.
>>
File: frontv.png (385 KB, 430x625) Image search: [Google]
frontv.png
385 KB, 430x625
>>17285366
it's trippy once you start to notice
>>
File: ryan-gosling-cover-nologo.jpg (59 KB, 409x481) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-cover-nologo.jpg
59 KB, 409x481
>>17285276
>>
>>17285276
One of my ears is slightly higher than the other.
Nobody notices it unless I tell it and they start focussing on it. Like others have said, everyone has something going on that's not symmetric. If it would be perfectly symmetric, then it would probably look weird (like your face is mirrored).
>>
>>17286170
Looks like a Picasso painting
>>
Because of a thermal shock, my left face has no strength whatsoever. Which means I can't move it very much. Because of it, I have a little tumor (which thankfully isn't growing for now). I'm extremely asymmetrical. I just don't give a fuck. My tumor is named Denver, btw.
>>
>>17285276
my left eye is always more closed than my right my left nosehole is not as big and flexable as my right and my left eybrows are a wilder form than my right
and nobody ever noticed it not even my mom until i talked about it to her
dont worry man its not something unnatural like a scar thats sticking out its youre natural face everythings fine
>>
Thanks for the kind/ informative words. It helped.
>>
>>17285276
Go to /r9k/.

They have an incredibly unhealthy obsession with having the most flawless facial aesthetics and perfect jaw line. It's weird as fuck.

That along with "chads" is one of their main excuses for being unable to talk to women.
>>
File: FacialPalsy_HerpesZoster.jpg (38 KB, 330x376) Image search: [Google]
FacialPalsy_HerpesZoster.jpg
38 KB, 330x376
>>17285276
Bells palsy fag here. Got it after a bad sinus infection, deviated septum and everything.
It sucks but you just accept it eventually. Can't fix the nerves. Plastic surgery looks like ass.
Only choice is to get over it.

>>17285288 >>17285326
>>17285366 >>17285869
Sure everyone's face is slightly asymmetrical, but severe asymmetry is noticeable and off-putting to people.
It'd help to know which OP is suffering from, exactly.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.