[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here managed to keep 2 girlfriends at the same time (without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1449840531258.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1449840531258.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
Anyone here managed to keep 2 girlfriends at the same time (without each knowing about the other ofcourse)

I'm dating 2 girls at the same time, and each girl has each advantages, and I seriously can't pick between those 2. I'm seeing both at the same time right now, but not sure how long I can keep up with that.

Any tips?

inb4 white knights and teenage girls telling me how shitty person I am. As long as I make both happy, and I'm happy myself, why would that be bad?
>>
>>17285241
it is best they are not in the same city or frequent the same places. I also do the same type of activities with them both and easier to manage conversation. Sometimes it's easy to confuse the two or three in conversation. I even encourage the same sex acts and compare and contrast for my own amusement. Good luck
>>
>>17285241
>As long as I make both happy
I'm quite certain if they knew you were cheating on them they would no longer be happy.
>>
>why would it be bad?

Because they think that they have something they don't- your loyalty. If they knew who you really were neither would want you.

Faggot
>>
>>17285298
Yas Queen.
>>
File: 1449238657117.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449238657117.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>17285241
Whatever you do mate, you need to make your mind up fast before your luck runs out.

When I was about 19 I worked in a pub. I will never forget the abject terror I felt when I was stood behind the bar and my "regular" gf walked in - with my bit on the side (who up until the two met, also thought she was my regular gf). Worst night of my fucking life.
>>
>>17285336
I hope it was you prick hahaha. Why do guys think they're so high and mighty that they deserve to play games? Not just men, women too, but you know, situational.
>>
File: 1466180253507.png (43 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1466180253507.png
43 KB, 480x320
You don't really care about their feelings if you're cheating on them.

Dump them both and start over with just one girl this time.
>>
>>17285336

And what happened next?
>>
>>17285524
To be continued.
>>
>>17285336
Well, dont leave us hanging man. Tell us more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.