[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20150705_143016.jpg (43 KB, 440x571) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150705_143016.jpg
43 KB, 440x571
Just got dumped by the girl of my dreams.

AMA
>>
A bit of backstory.

She's a hairdresser. That's how we met. I walked in during a quiet part of the day. She was dressed like a Barbie doll in a tight black dress. She's 5ft tall About 110lbs. I thought she was gonna be one of those "plastic girls" who's main staples of her vocabulary were 'like' and 'totally'. I was completely wrong. She turned out to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. We hit it Off completely and my 15 minute haircut lasted over an hour. She's 24 I'm 26 btw
>>
>>17285223
If it didn't work out there are still other people out there, people that will put her to shame. Go out and find them.
>>
I immediately asked for her number and arranged to take her to dinner the following Saturday (we met on a tuesday).

Every night leading up to our date we talked for 3 or 4 hours. You know, the usual. We decided to just hangout on Saturday instead. Because we just wanted to spend time with each other.

Saturday rolled around, she showed up, I had a dozen roses waiting for her and I immediately kissed her. Needless to say the date went amazingly. We did small stuff, ran to the mall for a few things. I ended up getting her mom flowers for her garden and then I decided that I still wanted to take her to dinner.

FF to night time. We end up in bed. Things get steamy and it turns out we are super compatible in bed. We end up fucking like 5 times spanning like 4 hours.
>>
>>17285236
Oh I know. It's gonna sting for a bit. But this isn't my first relationship. I'm just gonna put my head down. Double up at the gym and probably white around til I'm ready for a decent girl again.

But thanks for the encouragement anon.
>>
> white
Whore***
>>
>>17285255
Honestly that sounds terrible and if I started out that way with any guy I wouldn't want it to be the last relationship I'm ever in. Dunno why, just sounds super sketchy, super intense and gross. You can do better OP.
>>
>>17285274
It wasn't intense at all. Everything we did came naturally. And up until recently was the best thing that ive ever gone through. I don't regret a second of it.

Thanks. I'm sure another lady can knock my socks off.
>>
>>17285274
Keep in mind that we were also clear with what we wanted. We both wanted a relationship And were very interested in each other.
>>
>>17285285
Intense as in the first time you hung out you bought her Mum shit and fucked her. That's pretty intense I'd say OP.
>>
>>17285296
Oh ya, it was happenstance that I bought her mom a flower for her garden. We were at a store. She told me her mom needed lavender for her garden but couldn't find any and we stumbled on some. So I grabbed it.

And like I said the sex felt natural. It felt amazing and neither of us cared how fast we had sex.

I'm not one to make rules about sex and dates. Especially when our expectations were on the table. But I'm not a fuckboi either.
>>
>>17285312
Just gross but w/e.
>>
>>17285328
Why so jaded anon?
>>
>>17285223
What does the American Medical Association have to do with it?
>>
>>17285351
What doesn't it have to do with it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.