[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x353
Thoughts on hooking up with a friend's brother?
Side note: not trying to whore around or betray the limits of friendship, actually like the guy.
>>
>>17285150

Make sure you talk to your friend first. If you wouldn't want to talk to your friend about it then don't do it.
>>
>>17285152
I hear that loud and clear, but I feel like I don't wanna talk to her before I even know if it's gonna happen, you feel? Like, telling your family you've found an awesome guy before you've been on a date? Not just because why worry her if there's nothing to worry about, but like it would ruin it somehow?
>>
>>17285156

Yeah then I can't really you help. I don't know the girl personally. I use to bag my best friend about his hot sister all the time and even asked jokingly in a serious tone if he'd mine if I got with his sister and he was completely fine with it. He's a really chill guy though. I know plenty that would flip their shits.
>>
>>17285159
Hahahaha, I think guys are worse for that. Girls can get over it easier I think, I know my brother gets angry about any one of his mates that looks at me hahaha.
>>
>>17285165

Yeah, I personally never gave a shit about it and a lotta others don't. It's the popular boys that do to protect their pride.

I got no clue about girls here, I wouldn't recommend talking to any of your friends that know her because most likely it'll spread.
>>
>>17285205
I already told my best friend but honestly she would never say anything because they aren't that close and we don't roll like that, complete opposite of hoe bags. I guess I will just wait and see what happens, and of course I would never go there if I really truly thought it would be an issue.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.