[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met the perfect girl 2 years ago and now we're talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 7AueUHt.jpg (7 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
7AueUHt.jpg
7 KB, 182x250
I met the perfect girl 2 years ago and now we're talking about getting married.

I love everything about her. The problem is she never sucks my dick and never will because she's a brainwashed christian. She's never done it but I had bj from my past gfs and I loved it.

Is there a way of convincing her or should I just deal with it?
>>
>>17284739
tell her you spoke to god and he wants her to suck your dick or she's going to hell

get ready for one MEAN blowjob, shes gunna suck the devil right outta your dick.

also if she's catholic she's probably already sucked the pastors cock for "confirmation"
>>
Wait until she marries you and force her, she's brainwashed Christian so she should understand you wear the pants, or you won't be...
>>
>>17284765
what if she doesn't believe me?

>>17284773
what happens if she tells her pastor? I don't want to rape her
>>
>>17284773
You're describing a Muslim woman.
>>
>>17285066
mine is orthodox christian
>>
>>17284739
Maybe she doesn't wanna do it cause some girls don't like it. Why bring religion into it? Many girls will never do it and guys deal. Guys also whinge when girls won't let one thing go like "If he did xyz he would be perfect" so why do it yourself?
>>
>>17285226
because she says she won't do it cause it's a sin

I think the majority of girls do it at some point in their lives. and it's not cause they like it, it's cause they like being dominated or enjoy it cause you enjoy it

I don't like eating pussy but I'll do it if it makes the girl happy and would enjoy it because of that. She dosn't want that thought. She dosn't want to sit on top or doggystyle either..
>>
>>17285309
She's religious, this comes with religion. Deal with it.
>>
>>17285309
Technically sex before marriage is a sin so if she's fucking you I doubt very much she's avoiding it cause of religion.
>>
>>17285309
Sounds more like she's nervous and not very confident. Takes time.
>>
>>17285317
the paster allowed it because he knows we're serious but calls any sex other than missionary perversion and doesn't allow it

she gets mad when I try to talk to her about it. says it's sick and I need to repent from this fetish
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.