[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post-breakup dealings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1430053752942.jpg (76 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1430053752942.jpg
76 KB, 500x464
I'm not talking about how you emotionally deal with a breakup after it's happened, but the issue of getting your things back.

I left a few things in my ex-girlfriend's apartment before we broke up and I want them back. The thing is, she lives on the other side of the country (though it's a small country) and it'd take me 2 hours to get there on the train, and even though she treated me like dirt during the course of the whole breakup, I reached out to her and asked her if she'd send my stuff back and that if she did, I'd send hers in return.

That was nearly a month ago and I have to keep badgering her every week over Facebook to just send the stuff. She keeps saying "I'll try to do it this week" and just never fucking bothers. I tell her it'd just be easier if she did it so we'd never have to talk to eachother again and to avoid dragging it out, but she just doesn't seem to care.

Do I have to show up at her apartment out of the blue on the other side of the country just to get my shit back?
>>
>>17284728
Yeah, not totally out of the blue though. Tell her you're coming.
>>
>>17284728
>Do I have to show up at her apartment out of the blue on the other side of the country just to get my shit back?
If you want your shit back, then yeah.
>>
>>17284728
bro she's not giving you your stuff back because she misses you and still wants it to workout, this is the only way she can think of to make sure she's on your mind :3

or maybe not, if that's not the case she totally pawned everything of value and smashed everything else

just buy new shit you broke fuck
>>
>>17284742
I really don't want to do it out of the blue, but I feel like she's just going to feed me the same excuses if I try to organise coming to meet her too. If I just come knock on her door, I feel like she'll have less time to try and bullshit her way out of it and will just give me my stuff so I'll leave.
>>17284757
The stuff I want back has personal value, wouldn't have any value being 'pawned' and can't be replaced.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.