[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alt right guy dating BPD chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 34
File: pepe memes.jpg (118 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
pepe memes.jpg
118 KB, 930x1060
Hi I'm an alt right guy who recently hooked up with a BPD girl and she seems really into me. She says stuff like "I don't want to ever lose you" and seems to want to take it further. I'm just scared of what BPD means for our future.

My two questions are
>1. How do I redpill her/bring her to more "alt right"/far right views?
She's Christian and moderately rightwing but apolitical. Seems to like going to church and her Irish heritage.

>2. How do I get her into a healthy and happy relationship?
She seems like a good hearted person and is not selfish or bitchy, at all. She's goofy and goodnatured with a lot of trauma. I just want to save her. She also self harms, frequently. And goes off on tangents about many weird topics in her life with seemingly no brakes.

I have STPD and PTSD.

>inb4 omgracist
Go screw thyselves PC police.
>>
File: kek,,,.jpg (39 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
kek,,,.jpg
39 KB, 720x664
invited:
people who won't have heartattacks when they read the term 'alt right'

disinvited:
the other idiots
>>
>>17284659
>>1. How do I redpill her/bring her to more "alt right"/far right views?

Don't.

>>2. How do I get her into a healthy and happy relationship?

Just ask her what's wrong.
>>
File: kikefrog.png (84 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
kikefrog.png
84 KB, 259x259
>>17284668
>Don't.
No.

>Just ask her what's wrong.
I know what's wrong. She's a messed up lost person with no solid identity who needs to be loved. I just want advice on how to get along with her. I'm somewhat socially awkward, and I have never known a BPD girl.

She's 24 I'm 26
>>
File: pepe hippieeee.jpg (16 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
pepe hippieeee.jpg
16 KB, 255x247
bump
>>
You both sound too mentally deficient to have anything resembling a healthy relationship.
>>
File: implyingg.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implyingg.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>17284705
haha implying I won't work my ass off to improve things for the both of us with the power of my love

implying psychological issues can't be overcome
>>
>>17284659
This is clearly bait. Bail, lads.
>>
File: omfg.jpg (19 KB, 262x236) Image search: [Google]
omfg.jpg
19 KB, 262x236
>>17284716
>implying I can't ask for advice that includes my controversial political views
top illiberal kek, anon
>>
>>17284659
>BPD

What the fuck does that mean?

>I have STPD and PTSD.

So you claim to be alt-right but you're actually a special snowflake faggot?

Unless you have fought in a war, my friend, you do not have PTSD.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>17284726
BPD=borderline personality disorder

Idiot, I have PTSD because I was beaten and molested repeatedly as a little kid. I'm not claiming to be a victim, either.

My PTSD isn't a special snowflake thing, it's just a fact.
>>
I really hope this is bait.

Anyone who ridicules people with /pol/-related images is someone who is bringing America down. inb4 nigga/feminist.

Are you stupid enough to think you can manipulate someone this much? Probably from what you've posted so far. Good bye.
>>
>>17284738
>Anyone who ridicules people with /pol/-related images is someone who is bringing America down. inb4 nigga/feminist.
Who am I ridiculing? I just posted some fun memes. Y so serious?

>Are you stupid enough to think you can manipulate someone this much? Probably from what you've posted so far. Good bye.
Who am I manipulating?

You have no coherence, anon, whatsoever.
>>
>>17284734
>Idiot, I have PTSD because I was beaten and molested repeatedly as a little kid. I'm not claiming to be a victim, either.
You sound like a faggot to me. Maybe you should have stood up for yourself

>>17284738
t. Cuck
>>
>>17284744

You want to manipulate your partner to agree with your political views.

Are you THIS retarded?
>>
File: fuck you.gif (402 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
402 KB, 300x169
>>17284750
>You sound like a faggot to me. Maybe you should have stood up for yourself
tfw kid ages 5-10 being raped tons of times by a family friend and too scared to tell about it until I was 11~

tfw you're an asshole but thanks for bump
>>
>>17284761
>You want to manipulate your partner to agree with your political views.
No dumbass. I want to move her to my political viewpoint if I can. I don't want to brainwash or force her, WTF.

Wanting your partner to agree with your views is wrong?

I never said I'd dump her if she stays cuckservative. What's wrong with you????
>>
File: crybaby.jpg (13 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
13 KB, 590x385
>>17284762
>wah wah wah you're an asshole stop invading my safe space!

If this had actually happened to you you wouldn't be bragging about it on fucking 4chan like it makes you cool. So as I said stop being a faggot.
>>
>>17284775
>If this had actually happened to you you wouldn't be bragging about it on fucking 4chan like it makes you cool. So as I said stop being a faggot.
I don't think I'm cool for it or uncool for it. It's just something horrible that happened to me. I don't give a shit if you care, or not.

How does it make me a faggot to say I have PTSD? I don't take fucking meds, either.
>>
>sjws derailing the thread instead of answering OP's questions
>>
>>17284678
You sound very manipulative.
>>
>>17284768

>>17284775

Bro, I know the whole SJW goes a bit far sometimes with the whole safe spaces and Gender neutral terms but not all of it's bullshit. You probably do have a lot of prejudice towards women and minorities.

I'm not trying to attack you but all I'm saying be very careful with how you bring up and discuss these issues with her. I know why you haven't so far and it might be a good idea to never do it. You're full /pol/. The only women who like /pol/ people are racists.
>>
>>17284785
How? If you're going to make accusations, at least explain why.
>>
>>17284678
>I'm somewhat socially awkward,

How did i know you were /pol/

Lol, all the same.
>>
File: seriously yyy.png (21 KB, 967x638) Image search: [Google]
seriously yyy.png
21 KB, 967x638
>>17284789
>. You probably do have a lot of prejudice towards women and minorities.
Source needed.

You don't understand the Alt Right if you think we're prejudiced. We deal in facts and fairness. It's unfair that I don't get to defend my group (Whites) when all other groups can defend theirs.

Also, Whites are the true minority. We are ~8% of the planet and falling.

Defending "minorities" so called is not moral. Minorities don't need your help. You need to get off your high horse and thinking you're Jesus Christ for defending the poor "minorities".

None of us evil "racists" have any desire to oppress anyone, we just want freedom for our people.

Also, implying minorities are leftwing at all. You're deluded.

That's my final statement on politics, since I really didn't come here to debate. Your ignorance does, however, annoy me royally.
>>
File: dog aint impressed.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
dog aint impressed.png
307 KB, 450x450
>>17284800
Yea if I didn't hold /pol/ views I'd be much better at social interactions
>>
>>17284804

>Whites are the true minority. We are ~8% of the planet and falling

Not in the west (Assuming you're from America).

Minorities do need help like you need help from this thread.

Never implied they were leftwing, never even stated my political beliefs.

Your girlfriend will see through you. Good luck but you will fail.
>>
File: yarite.jpg (101 KB, 736x1134) Image search: [Google]
yarite.jpg
101 KB, 736x1134
>>17284816
>Not in the west (Assuming you're from America).
that's rapidly changing and will be reversed by the time I'm dead, so why should you complain about us temporarily not being minorities here, like we are everywhere else, too?

Turks have their Turkey. Mexicans have their Mexico. Pakistanis have their Pakistan. Nigerians have their Nigeria.

Where is White people's land? You can't say Europe because that's changing now, too. Face it, you're not fighting on the side of morality, you're deluded.

>Minorities do need help like you need help from this thread.
Minorities don't need special help being protected from "racists". That's my point. "Racists" have absolutely no desire to oppress anyone. You need to see that.

>>17284816
>Your girlfriend will see through you. Good luck but you will fail.
See through what? You seem confused, bud.

bump
>>
>>17284791
>How?
Saying you "want to save her", wanting to "redpill her", she's a "lost person with no solid identity who needs to be loved".

You cannot "save" someone from mental trauma or illness. You should care about her issues, but you're saying you want to change her into something she's not in order to suit your desires. It's something she will learn to cope with on her own.

The purpose of having a relationship is wanting to be with someone you love, not changing someone into someone you will love. You say you already love her, but you just want to change her.

All of this just makes you sound very selfish.
>>
>>17284852

this. op is classic pol
>>
File: yarite2.jpg (11 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
yarite2.jpg
11 KB, 255x170
>>17284852
>Saying you "want to save her", wanting to "redpill her", she's a "lost person with no solid identity who needs to be loved".
You assume that by save her I mean make her agree with all my views. That's not what I meant.

>You cannot "save" someone from mental trauma or illness. You should care about her issues, but you're saying you want to change her into something she's not in order to suit your desires. It's something she will learn to cope with on her own.
Wanting to try to make her happy and less traumatized seems like a perfectly nice thing to me

>The purpose of having a relationship is wanting to be with someone you love, not changing someone into someone you will love. You say you already love her, but you just want to change her.
I would hope that she would want to change me for the better, as well. We can both help each other to grow as individuals through love and compassion.

I'm afraid you're misinterpreting everything in an overly negative light.
>>
File: whywhywhy.jpg (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
whywhywhy.jpg
17 KB, 160x160
>>17284866
>>17284852
SJW raid please go
>>
>>17284916
bump
>>
>>17284659
>alt right guy dating BPD chick
I'd watch this movie, OP.

Also, just seeing this in the catalog i thought "ok, cluster-A and cluster-B, what could go wrong" and goddamn, you actually do have a cluster-A diagnosis. I'm getting good at this.
>>
>>17284983
haha some more elaboration please

I just want to do the best thing for myself and her
>>
You want to save her ?, take it from me, after a little arguement she'll start looking for someone who can save her from you.
>>
>>17285240
Good advice, I guess I won't try to lessen her problems, after all, anon
>>
File: muhpepe.png (79 KB, 563x517) Image search: [Google]
muhpepe.png
79 KB, 563x517
>>17284659
>She seems like a good hearted person and is not selfish or bitchy
and you want to redpill her
>>
>>17284659
why not ask /r9k/ ? they have decent redpill advice.

But the only advice I can give is to find out if she's a bit racist. Maybe watch a movie where blacks are killing each other for no reason. Then discuss said movie/black culture. move from there. idk desu.
>>
>>17286068
problem?

>>17286085
r9k is a toxic wastepit. I came here expecting intelligence, honesty and wit.

Guess I was wrong to show up, at all, given most of the posts.

Thanks for this though, you're very kind.
>>
File: alexjonesshades.jpg (5 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesshades.jpg
5 KB, 250x227
>alt-righter is mentally ill
>attracts women who are mentally ill
>to top it off he's a fucking frogposter
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>17284659
>bpd
you need to gtfo of there, anon. right now. you must trust me in this. i have neither the time nor the desire to write out my story, or to recount the numerous other stories that i have heard, but it will suffice to say that being involved with a bpd girl had a very significant, and very negative impact on my life and personal progress, and that it was entirely my own fault for allowing the situation to continue for as long as it did. i thought i could do the "decent guy" thing for once and stick it out, try to help her, etc. DO NOT DO THIS. SHE CANNOT BE HELPED. SHE CANNOT BE CHANGED. these people do not process reality like you or i do. they do not feel or think things like you or i do. every behavior they exhibit is a manipulation tactic. every action they take is in the interest of self service and the hindrance of others. they lack the capacity to truly feel or understand compassion or kindness, but they are typically very adept at faking them. they are dangerous, anon. these are the kind of girls that people warn you about. these are the kinds of girls that press false rape or assault charges, sabotage contraceptive efforts, steal or destroy your resources/property and blame you, spread rumors among your social circle to discredit and/or ostracize you, etc etc etc etc. they are parasites, both emotionally and materially. they are similar to a natural disaster or extreme inclement weather- it is pointless to hate them, but the wise do everything in their power to avoid them. for your own sake, i urge you to be wise. avoid this woman, identify what it is within yourself that attracts you to this sort of thing, and get it sorted out. i truly hope that you at least consider what i have written. i do not know you, i do not know your story. and even so, i do not want for you the suffering that i endured.
>>
>>17286123
Frogposts are fucking hilarious

Man I'm working on becoming a better person. I'm not a freak.
>>
>>17286127
Wow I hope you're wrong, she seems like such a sweet angel who wouldn't want to harm a fly. She's literally the sweetest girl I ever met.
>>
>believes in "redpilling" people
>obvious retard
You deserve each other.
>>
>polcuck is a cuck
What a surpris
>>
>>17286185
Butthurt center leftist detected

>>17286192
How am I cucked?
>>
>>17284659
>open up /adv/
>it ain't me starts playin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
>>
>>17286196
>Egotistical faggot who believes the reality that soothes him is the "one true" reality that people need to "wake up from"
>Doesn't realize he's a delusional self-important faggot
>>
>>17286199
this is called Fortunate Son
>>
>>17286203
>misinterpreting this hard
Sad, anon, sad
>>
File: 1452370801624.jpg (174 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
1452370801624.jpg
174 KB, 600x324
>>17286208
Hello newfriend
>>
>>17286216
>People who call me out on my shit are misunderstanding me :'( :'(
>>
>>17286220
wtf man
>>
>>17286223
>not reading explanatory posts BTFO'ing said callouts ='[[
>>17284869
>>
>>17286162
thats how they get you, anon. thats how i got got. its an act.
>>
File: japanpepe.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
japanpepe.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>17286106
>I came here expecting intelligence, honesty and wit.
I'm guessing that most of us here wouldn't be used to 'redpilling'' others. It's a touchy subject and it can go bad really fast. It's just very risky. You're better off finding a right wing woman who isn't bipolar. My dad re-married to a BPD lady. It wasn't fun for eighter of them. lots o verbal abuse and some physical from her. My father ended up drinking more and about 5 years later they divorced. I hope you know what you're getting into. If she didn't have bpd then it would of been easier.
>>
>>17286299
She doesn't show any hint of being bitchy or bad, though. She seems like a good soul. Honestly, I've never met a girl who seems more good and honest. She goes to church every week, she works hard, she just has issues.

Is it for sure a disaster if she's BPD?
>>
>>17286337
FOR
FUCKING
SURE
>>
>>17286337
>Is it for sure a disaster if she's BPD?
She sounds like a nice gal. Is she open minded? Does she look at both sides of an argument/situation before makind a decision?
If yes then you should tell her your political views and see what she says(but not all at once, slowly). As long as she's not tumblerina sjw you should be fine. Just don't force it. BPD women are unpredictable as fuck.
>>
>>17286392
>Is she open minded? Does she look at both sides of an argument/situation before makind a decision?
people with bpd are not capable of this.
>>
You've said implying too much and blown your cover.

Underage please leave.
>>
Jesus Christ man, why do you want to be this kind of human being
>>
>>17286392
She's moderately rightwing, traditional and goes to church all the time. She's from a rural background, too, and dresses conservatively.
>>
>>17286421
?

>>17286416
it's called humor, lighten up, nigger (no pun intended)
>>
>>17286439
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize
it's summertime~
>>
>>17286439

I mean, I just feel like the views, values, and the way you see the world isn't pleasant and honestly makes things less enjoyable. We're all people, who gived a shit about the political garbage dump that is America? Just focus on your life and enjoy people for the good within them and not hate them for what they were born into. There's a point where things like this consume us too much and change us for the worse.

This is coming from a white boy if that even matters.

Also on a side note, I can also attest to you really needing to be fucking cautious. They're all sweet in the start, I'm assuming you don't have much relationship experience but just remember that you never truly know someone for quite some time.
>>
bump for interest
>>
Fucking run from her, Anon. I've been with girls with BPD and I probably have it myself, too. Get out of there, don't believe a single word you hear.
>>
Why does it really matter if she holds the same political views as you? Seems like an autismo thing.
>>
File: steffffffffffffff.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
steffffffffffffff.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>17286687
When do they metamorphose into evil bitches?

This one is still a delight
>>
File: lmfaoooo.jpg (9 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
lmfaoooo.jpg
9 KB, 244x207
>>17286692
>implying agreeing with your partner about politics isn't preferable
TIP TOP KEK anon
>>
>>17286693
When they know you're hooked, routine starts setting in and the thrill of your fresh affection can't give her the amount of security she felt at the beginning anymore. It WILL happen, eventually and the results will be soulcrushing. BPD people tend to wreak havoc to a partner's self-esteem and whole life before they leave him/her, so nobody else will take them again all too soon. After this relationship you will be ripe for psychological treatment yourself.
>>
File: deeply concerned.png (107 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned.png
107 KB, 600x500
OP you need to get your head checked. BPD girls are time bombs. She'll turn on you and ruin your life

-fellow /pol/ack redpill bro
BEWARE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>guys look at me I'm a racist retard who eats crazy pussy
You're gonna crash and burn
>>
>>17286697
Still sounds like an autismo thing
>>
>>17284678
BPD girls don't feed off of love, or affection. They depend on energy. They're like sharks, they need to keep moving, keep getting attention, their minds literally go searching for problems.

Even if you give her a perfect relationship, she won't accept it, because inside she knows that you don't love the "real" her, you love the identity she created. She'll go cheat with countless guys and then blame everyone else, because they'll suffocate once placated. Again, they're like sharks, except they need to breathe DRAMA all the time
>>
>>17286728
Sounds like you're describing HPD. I'm a psychiatrist, too. BPD are not always bad news. They can be tamed, unlike some PDs
>>
File: omfgggggggg.jpg (43 KB, 652x766) Image search: [Google]
omfgggggggg.jpg
43 KB, 652x766
>>17286736
This guy's lying. BPD are /the most dangerous/ PD. Get out before she cuts your balls off at 2am and you wake up screaming /ADV/ WARNED ME
>>
>it's an alt-right weenie with no life experience thread
>>
>>17286780
>implying you're not a narrow-minded bigot who won't give advice to help someone asking politely to be guided by those with greater experience
You're a great person, sir
>>
>>17286768
>clearly has no experience with bpd women
>>
File: fhr84hfb.jpg (9 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
fhr84hfb.jpg
9 KB, 234x216
Just came out of a relationship of the exact same situation anon.

> Red pilled her on gun control and on dindus
> Her libshit mother and I were playing tug-of-war with her political stances
> Mom managed to influence her to vote Trudeau
> I couldn't get her to see the "refugee crisis" was false, and a method of importing shit-skins for cheap labour and votes.
> Ultimately her mother poisoned her against me
> Kept telling her "you're young! You should be going out more and experiencing more!"

I hope your girl doesn't have a single/liberal mother dude. It's doomed to go bad if that's the case.
>>
>>17286838
='[[
>>
>>17286337
BPD have upsides and downsides. Ask about her past, because it's filled with landmines. She'll eventually get bored because she'll feel invalidated that her BF only loves her "fake" persona, so she'll go forming a relationship with someone else and claim she was seduced or you pressured her

IT'S INEVITABLE. BPD is not a description of behavior, but a coping mechanism. They fear abandonment, and even when they're in a solid relationship they can't help but feel insecure. They'll either suspect you of cheating, or feel emotionally unfulfilled and go cheat on their own

BPDs will sacrifice anything to prevent abandonment, even their own identity. Chances are her current persona is just the latest iteration created to please others. This is why BPDs are usually drawn to broken men, alcoholics, and physical abusers. If they hit you, at least they care right?

It's sort of like the female version of narcissism, which is unfair. But it's considered a gendered disorder because 75% of those diagnosed with BPD are female, just like 75% of those diagnosed with chronic narcissism are male

Read up:
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/01/borderline.html
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/01/penelope_trunk_abuser.html
>>
>>17286852
She alluded that in the past she was lonely and got abused/raped?

fuck, is that a red flag?
>>
File: 1420895198537.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1420895198537.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>17286849

I'm still in grief dude, breakups suck.
>>
File: sad catttt.jpg (23 KB, 599x416) Image search: [Google]
sad catttt.jpg
23 KB, 599x416
>>17286873
>>
>>17286866
RED ALERT RED ALERT ABANDON SHI-
>>
>>17284659
Boston Police Department?
>>
>>17286895
Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
>>17286866
It means she has abandonment issues. She'll be paranoid about your relationship until she drops you for another relationship, and she won't hesitate to take a whole different persona to do so
>>
>>17286900
='[[[
>>
>>17286852
>Ask about her past,
>implying youll get the truth
>>
>>17286928
She seems very honest and real to me
>>
>>17284659
Pump and dump.
You will regret staying with her.
>>
>>17284659
Cluster A and Cluster B...either one of you is going to end up dead or you're going to raise the kind of kids that don't ever get better.
>>
>>17286965
why
>>
>>17287005
You've got a Borderline on one side and half a schizophrenic on the other. The odds of this ending well are about as good as Bill Clinton keeping his hands to himself.
>>
>>17287023
haha good one
>>
>>17286127
Tell us a bit about your story please, I have suspicions I am with someone undiagnosed. What are the signs? How long where you together before they came out? What made you break it off?
>>
>>17287187
bump for also want to know this
>>
>>17287187
>>17287196
the signs can be googled. i was with her for almost 3 years. narrowly avoided having a kid with her. i broke it off when it became apparent that she would never change, and my stubborn desire to help her fix herself finally caved. among all the crazy shit she did leading up to the split, the most notable were openly cutting herself in an attempt to manipulate me and others, faking (confirmed fake by medical professionals) a suicide attempt which led to police involvement and hospitalization, threatening me with false rape and assault charges (among other threats of a legal nature), lying about someone breaking into the house to get me to come home, stealing a bunch of my shit and some cash, breaking some of my shit, and just generally being an awful person 24/7 (hostile, childish, and saying some pretty terrible shit frequently- we had been together for a long time and she knew how to get to me). the last straw was when she took a swing at me. i didnt swing back, but i still, to this day, wish i would have laid her the fuck out. at that point i told her to gtfo. getting her to actually leave proved to be another matter entirely. i ended up saying fuck it and leaving my own place (i had been renting it for about 8 years). it has been a bit over a year since these events took place. materially and physically, im doing pretty well. i bought a house, started a business that is doing well enough, reconnected with a few friends i had lost touch with over the course of those events (i spoke of all this to only one person at the time. no one else knew what was going on), fucked a few girls here and there, etc. but mentally, well. lets just say i have serious doubts on my ability to be in a relationship anytime in the foreseeable future. i trust absolutely no one outside of my immediate family. i give no personal information to anyone, and i spend a lot of time alone, which i dont necessarily mind.

do not end up like me. gtfo asap.
>>
>>17286127
Yeah very interested in back story to this. Sounds interesting and scary as fuck.
>>
OP, I' was in a relationship with a BPD girl for 8 months, and we broke up, but it was intense...

>threaten suicide
>take drugs and not tell me what she took
>disappear then reappear
>get jealous over nothing
>demand we spend 24/7 together
>be unable to discuss anything rationally without going hysterical
>make my life a living hell while somehow causing me to fall deeper in love with her

Some people just need so much more than you can offer. With my ex, I needed to be so much more for her than I could offer. It drained me, and now in my current relationship everything feels dull because it's not as intense and there's less drama.
Don't ruin yourself in the future for other women because of someone you will either dump, or get trapped by.
>>
>>17284785
That's pretty much /pol/ anyway
>>
>>17287305
see
>>17287296
this is really all i care to disclose. there is much more to it, many omitted details make things even more fucked than they already sound. but ive been doing well lately with blocking this shit out of my mind, and i want to continue the process of forgetting.
>>
File: giant_bear_pillow_180.jpg (18 KB, 180x232) Image search: [Google]
giant_bear_pillow_180.jpg
18 KB, 180x232
OP, on the red-pilling thing.
I'm a bit confused and this is taking a step back, but why would you want your female (feminine) partner to have views that are far-right (masculine)?

>inb4 some butthurt lib thinks that being liberal is masculine
That's not the issue, and you have to admit that liberals are more caring and kind-hearted (at least in theory) than conservatives.

OP, I'm quite far-right and my girlfriend is a Hillary supporter, which drives me mad, but if she liked Trump like I do it would just be a turn-off. I don't want the woman in my life to be angry and want violence, I want someone caring, pitying the weak, and all-around sweet. Let me be the angry, violent one.
Do you want her to be red-pill so you can complain about blacks together? Or so you can get matching Nigel Farage tattoos? Just disagree about politics, don't talk about it seriously, or don't let it affect your relationship.
>>
File: atombombpepe.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
atombombpepe.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>17286400
that's the scary part.
>>
>>17286697
>>implying agreeing with your partner about politics isn't preferable
would make great conversation.
I like having non agressive political debates.
>>
>>17284659
Yep stay away. If this is an actual diagnosis and she isn't just some chick who had some bad life experiences and is taking time to get over them.

My story. Was with her for 9 months. Met her and thought she was great, good looking, great body etc. I noticed when we got intimit edge has scars on her thighs I new what they were but left it alone. 2 months in we are drinking and I ask she tells me everything she self harms and has bpd. I think ok it's cool now I know for sure it will be ok.

She never wanted to be alone ever. She wanted to spend every second together even if I had plans she would show up. First red flag- Never wants to be alone.

By 3 months in I'm ready to just hang out with mates alone so I start making up bullshit like my mom wants we to help or whatever. She starts with these stories to get me to see her. Got mugged on the train, my dogs got out, I fell down the stairs and hurt my back etc you get the picture.

I get frustrated one day when I was at a mates farewell and she rings and says I need to see you a man just jumped me and tried to rape me, although she won't call the police and doesn't want her parents told. That night I tell her that I'm needing a bit of space to have my own time she is devestated crying etc but soon says it's ok I understand. 3 days later she rings crying saying she is getting kicked out of her place and her parents don't have the room she is homeless etc. she asks to live with me until she finds a place I say sure thinking she will be homeless. Now it begins wants to be with me at all times gets mad I have to work rings multiple times saying she is sick etc can I come home.

I'm starting to get distant she isn't looking for another place and I'm sick of the suffocation.. How hard is it to spend 24 hours alone. She senses the distance and tells me she thinks she's pregnant. Internally im fucking done, I'm the angriest I've ever been. She has no test no nothing so I start calling her bluff- continue.
>>
I've been in a kind of similar position before; alternative political views with a bipolar and borderline ex.

I think you should focus less on politics, and more on her inevitable personality swings. >>17287296
is a very familiar story, although my situation was less extreme.
>>
>>17287360
>That's not the issue, and you have to admit that liberals are more caring and kind-hearted (at least in theory) than conservatives.
I think that's flagrantly false. It only appears that liberals are more caring.

Mass immigration and feminism and abortion are not caring.
>>
>>17287385
it's an actual diagnosis, but she's in therapy!!!
>>
>>17287360
>Do you want her to be red-pill so you can complain about blacks together?
this is probably the only reason /pol/ish's redpill others t,b,h.
>>
>>17287404
Not trying to derail the thread, I don't believe that for a second, have you ever talked to a liberal? They get emotional about people in other countries who are hurting, whereas I and most far-right people could give less of a shit about foreigners.
Preventing Harm and making sure everything is Fair are what liberals care about, Far-Right care about the Purity of the nation, respect for Authority, and protecting your own In-Group. (Source: Moral Foundations Theory, google it, it's very interesting)
>>
>>17287425
>Not trying to derail the thread, I don't believe that for a second, have you ever talked to a liberal? They get emotional about people in other countries who are hurting, whereas I and most far-right people could give less of a shit about foreigners.
Them thinking they're being caring doesn't make it so. They're being destructive and ultimately very dangerous.

Thank God my girlfriend is rightwing. I just want to make her more rightwing.
>>
>>17287425
>Preventing Harm and making sure everything is Fair are what liberals care about,
I care about preventing harm, and I'm a rightwing extremist. The left is the ultimate source of harm. Migrants and non-Whites in general inflict more harm on others than Whites do.

This is indisputable.

Good luck
>>
>>17287385
>still in idealization phase
>can't take it anymore

Haha, wow.
>>
>>17287438
>>17287431
I think where we are disagreeing is I'm classifying Harm as the liberal knee-jerk reaction to seeing a sad brown-skinned kid and throwing money at it regardless of the consequences. I guess that's more of the bleeding-heart I'm talking about.
>>
>>17287385
She says I will get the test tomorrow and show you. Sure enough calls me at work the next day "I just got out of hospital I had a miscarriage" Well fuck me.. I leave work pick her up from the bus stop out of hospital I'm pretty sure she is lying, she isn't bleeding, she has no signs of a hospital admission such as IV marks etc even though she needed a blood transfusion etc. I demand she sees the doctor with me I tell her I need this to make sure she is fine. She says ok I'll book it tomorrow at 5:30 so you can come. 10am she calls.. Oh the doctor seen me early said I'm ok but need bed rest for a week. That's it I'm done I know she is lying and manipulating me.

That night I tell her it's over I don't give the real reason as she will bullshit but I tell her I have no feelings. She rages grabs a knife and cuts her arm deep like fucking deep blood is pissing everywhere. She goes to hospital is out on a psychiatric hold needed 22 stitches. She tries ringing etc I ignore she gets out after 2 weeks. I come home and she is on my doorstep crying screaming saying she can't believe I'd leave her after the miscarriage. I hold my ground. 2 months later I see her out we've been drinking and I've forgotten most off the shit I take her home we fuck and she leaves not a word (Find out later she has a bf) two months later she calls "I'm pregnant your the only guy I've slept with its yours" over the next two weeks she says she's keeping it then she's not. This time she has two pregnancy tests and ultrasound. Worst two weeks of my life I went from being so down and thinking I don't want this kid to feeling maybe I would love being a dad.

All of a sudden no contact now I'm trying to reach her, blocks me on all social media. I eventually ring her parents to see what's going on and they have no idea about a pregnancy.. She's moved interstate with her bf off 5 months they thought I was long gone. Dodged a bullet.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>17287449
FUCK I'm glad I read those last 2 sentences, that was a relief, I thought your dipshit ass was still trying to get in touch with her.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160612-204930.jpg (166 KB, 1392x832) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612-204930.jpg
166 KB, 1392x832
>>17287406
A lot of them are.

There is no cure for BPD. It's a personality disorder, which means their personality is literally broken. Therapy won't fix her. You won't fix her. She will consume you.

Pic related. It's someone who apparently presents as soft/fragile, while screaming that someone 'just has depression'. Heads up: this is how she will treat your issues.

You're racist and inconsiderate though, so maybe you deserve each other.
>>
>>17287385
Red flags
-They self harm will usually have scars in discrete areas.
-They hate being alone. You will never ever hear one say "I'm gonna have a night to myself"
-They make up huge unbeleivable but believable stories to get attention and love from you.
-Mine did and I've heard of others using pregnancy scares to get you back. If you say it's over she says I'm pregnant.
- No personal boundaries even after breakup will just show up.
-Will always have men on the side even if it's a text buddy they love the validation and attention.
-They wear provocative clothes. If they have decent boobs they are always on display regardless of the function.
-They have no problems stealing I look back and used to notice money go missing etc.
-They have to know where you are at all times. No excuses and if you bullshit they fucking rage.
-Ever had a girl take hours to reply to a text? If you have she ain't got bpd. She was onto my texts and phone calls within seconds no matter what she was doing.

Fuck I needed that vent. She's engaged now she unblocked me on social media just to rub her engagement photo shoot in my face.. I guess to be fair I looked.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160604-053818.jpg (138 KB, 1440x719) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160604-053818.jpg
138 KB, 1440x719
You'll never do it right.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160603-124028.jpg (310 KB, 1404x1259) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160603-124028.jpg
310 KB, 1404x1259
Nothing you endure will ever be significant enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-002734.jpg (179 KB, 1032x680) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-002734.jpg
179 KB, 1032x680
You won't be allowed to be happy or have friends.
>>
>>17287392
What's your bpd gf story? There are some ripe ones..
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-040037.jpg (190 KB, 972x753) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-040037.jpg
190 KB, 972x753
Pregnancy scares. Anything to have control over you.
>>
>>17284659
Yep cluster b's hate being alone. They can't stand it leaves them with their thoughts.
>>
Why do you guys date these crazy bitches?

Desperation? Can't get a girl that's not damaged goods?
>>
>>17287556
A lot of time it's just like she looks perfectly normal, then the trickle truth comes out and she becomes tolerably more insane until you realize that she's batshit insane and you just love her like crazy at that point.
But also it could be desperation, I mean, no one's perfect, so why should they demand a perfect partner?
Secret Option C:
>it's more common than you'd think
>>
>>17287556
They are themselves damaged, and crave being the rescuer/caretaker as a means of asserting control and securing love for themselves. They cannot see that they are codependent.

Look at OP. He wants to save her, lol.
>>
>>17287438
What you're referring to as "preventing harm" is, in reality, your desire to retain purity, like
>>17287425
is talking about.

The big point that you're missing is that left wing people want fairness but for the sake of EQUALITY. They don't care what race, religion, or nation you belong to, they think people all deserve the same rights as anyone else.

You do not believe in equality, you only care for the good of yourself and your nation/race/demographic/etc.
Someone who cares about equality and fairness wouldn't feel strongly about any of those things because to them, those don't matter.

On a side note, I'd like to add: left wing=/liberal or sjw
>>
>>17287556
they study you. they formulate the perfect personality to suit you. and then, they present themselves. did you think they act all fucked up and then people are like "muh dick hey bb be my gf"? no, dude. they are excellent actresses.
>>
Sometimes BPD's are pretty interesting and funny individuals, though, and those who fall for them are genuinely good people who sympathize with their suffering. So they get sucked in, drawn in by their empathy.

They suffer the most. BPD's chew them up and spit them out.
>>
>>17284659
>BPD
This thread gave me PTSD
>>
>>17286947
ding ding ding.

Honestly OP, listen to this little gem here - don't stay with her. Soak up the attention, validation, and crazy sex and all the while be laying seeds with other women.

BPDs never change. I just dumped one. I gave her 2.5 years because she had some stellar qualities that were rare, but like the above poster said, you will regret staying with her.

I knew for a while that she was never going to amount to shit with me, but how can I pass up anal every week?

The truth is though that everything gets old and all women, even BPDs, have their limits. And once you hit those limits, the BPD relationship always goes stale... at least for me. Because part of the allure of a BPD is ... this bitch is crazy, I can do anything with her.

Once you discover that isn't true.... well what's the point? Find a normal girl you can break in. Give her enough positive experiences and normal women will let you do (almost) whatever you want.
>>
>>17287465
>racist
>a thing
lol
>>
OP has his head up his ass. BPD girls are the reason everything is wrong with the world. Everywhere they move to they spread their BPD-ness and have BPD privilege which is why non-BPD people have such hard lives.
>>
>>17287719
this
>>
>>17287719
idiot, give him good advice
>>
>>17287518
>What's your bpd gf story?
Its a long story, basically I met her when I was 16, and we were on and off until I was 21. Nothing extreme like slashing her arm open like that other guy, but still hellish.

For instance I left her when I was 18, and I found out she went around and fucked her step brother to spite me or something. Note that before this, she wanted to save her virginity for marriage. Or how about she wanted us to find "our song" when I was 20, and started yelling at me when I pointed it makes that kind of thing irrelevant when you have to try to force it. The woman would start throwing things around if I ever talked to another woman, and attacked a friend because he sounded vaguely like her father. Would make suicidal threats whenever I tried to leave her. Just lots of bullshit like that, amplified by teenage bullshit and my relatively low self esteem at the time. Last time I talked to her she was trying to drag me into an open relationship.

>>17287556
Bit of everything you listed, plus a touch of a savior complex in my situation. I thought I could help her learn to mellow out or something.
>>
>>17288097
liar
>>
>>17284659
How the flying fuck did you faggots fall for this low bait? For Christ's sake are you all new?!
>>
>>17288166
..................................................................................................................................................
>>
>I don't want to ever lose you
They always say stuff like that. BPD girls make you feel like you're the best guy ever, just to make you feel like the worst one another time. Just wait for it.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.