[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over the fact that you will never be with the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: killmymind.jpg (32 KB, 426x785) Image search: [Google]
killmymind.jpg
32 KB, 426x785
How to get over the fact that you will never be with the best girl you could spend your life with, because she is a lesbian?

I swear to god, this fucking life of mine.
>>
>>17284650

THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS.

I fall in love errryday. After a breakup when I was 16 (which at the time I was devastated) I learned to respect how unfair life is. If a girl doesn't like you then move on. That doesn't mean I don't feel any pain but I understand that it isn't meant to be and I go and find someone else.
>>
>>17284807
There's the difference between you and me. I don't purposely look for girls. I don't date girls, I think that the whole philosophy of dating is fucking stupid. If I'm gonna be with someone, it has to come up from a random encounter...
>>
>>17284807
>THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS.

*billions.

There are about 3.6*10^9 women on the planet. Well, females at least.
>>
>>17284650
You listen to Pinkerton over and over again.
>>
>>17284650

She's not that special, anon. I know she's special to you, right now, at the time and place that you're at in your life, but objectively she's just another human on a planet crawling with humans.

Meet more girls, anon. There are *so* many girls out there that would make you feel like this girl is actually just "okay."
>>
>>17284650
According to 4chan, you can make her straight.

According to 4chan.
>>
>>17284953
Actually no, anon. I never thought that I will meet someone who will share the same worldview as me. It's like we are twins. I know it sounds naive, but I don't think that I will ever found someone who will be better fitting for me than her.
>>
>>17284974
>I don't think that I will ever found someone who will be better fitting for me than her.

You're right. That does sound naive.

How old are you, anon?

I know it's shitty to be dismissive towards your feelings, but your feelings are whack, man. They have no sense of proportion.

You are beyond smitten with this girl; I get it.

But she *isn't* a good fucking fit for you, *because you do not have tits.*

You can't say, "Well, she's perfect for me if we ignore the fact that her sexual orientation and my genitals are totally at odds with each other."

You don't get to ignore that in your evaluation of her as a potential partner, and more than a girl gets to say, "He's a really great guy if I ignore the way he hits me sometimes."

She's not for you. It's not a good match. Look elsewhere.
>>
>>17285003
>Look elsewhere.

You know, it might sound stupid now. Something like a kid who'se dog dies and it doesn't want any other. But I don't want to look elsewhere, that's the thing, I feel so good with her that I don't need anyone else in my life and that's the problem.

I can't see having myself a girlfriend while being with her. It's fucking bullshit I know. And I can't see myself parting away with her just because of this. This is some kind of fucked up circle I got myself into.
>>
>>17285003
You know, it's hard to let go off someone who you feel is perfect for your. Even if that might be just an illusion. It'll still haunt you.
>>
chasing amy
>>
get over it, time'll help
>>
>>17284650
Be happy that you have a really good friend and the friendship won't be screwed up by sex.
>>
>>17285507
this
>>
Should I talk about it with her though? Or do you think it'll be better if I'll just keep it to myself and hope it'll fade away.

Ironically I've been in a situation where a bi friend fell in love with me. Didn't even know he was bi until he told me.
>>
>>17284650
>How to get over the fact that you will never be with the best girl you could spend your life with, because she is a lesbian?
You accept that she is not in fact the best girl you clould spend your life with, because of the whole incompatible-orientation thing, and you jump back into the dating pool. There are hundreds if not thousands of better matches for you out there.

>>17284825
>There's the difference between you and me. I don't purposely look for girls. I don't date girls, I think that the whole philosophy of dating is fucking stupid. If I'm gonna be with someone, it has to come up from a random encounter...
This ain't Disney, son. Finding companionship does not work that way.
>>
>>17285960
There aren't only two possibilities either.
>>
>>17284650
I've been there too man. Actually posted a few weeks back on here with the same situation kinda.

>fall in love with girl
>literally like soulmates
>tells me she usually only likes girls but really falls for me (first guy ever)
>says she needs time
>give her time

Well long story short she didn't want a relationship and is not into boys. And I was (and am still kinda) devastated. But we talked about it as two adults and we still respect each other. And I want her to be happy just as much as she wants me to be happy and find a soulmate. What kind of person would I be if I would judge her on her sexuality or act offended in some way? Its fucking nature man. We meet on regular basis now and are really close friends.

>>17284825
>If I'm gonna be with someone, it has to come up from a random encounter...
And why is that? You think you better than the rest? I thought just like you but desu man nobody gives a fuck if you found your girl in a bar or on reddit what the fuck. When you get to the point of a relationship that fits you both you'll be more than happy no matter how you met.
>>
>>17286303
>>17286303

continued:

>>17284974
Again. Literally the same for me when I'm with her. Like soulmates and shit. But guess what it's better to have a friend you can trust and talk to rather than have no friend.
If you actually like her as a human being and respect her you want her to be happy and find someone she loves and can be with. And you should be happy for her just as much as she will be for you one day.

>>17285153
And why is it that? Why can't you meet someone? Dude literally think about it considering there is 7 billion people on earth theres gotta be some people that share your vibes. Move on.

>>17285931
So you have not talked to her about it? Well you sure she is 100% lesbian and not bi? If you really are 'like twins' and share thoughts and talk a lot you can tell her that and see how she responds. But do it slowly don't kill her with it. Does she know or have a clue of you having a crush on her?

long story short: Act like an adult. Talk to her if you think it will help. Don't be fucking selfish and don't be a pussy about it. Life goes on and if you really like her as a human being you should have enough respect to let that feeling of yours go in favor of a great friendship that could possibly last forever. Theres enough fish in the pond just don't be an elitist cunt about it.
>>
>>17286303
>>17286313
Fuck, man, thanks a bunch for this although I'm not sure you understood me fully. I don't care about sexual orientation at all, I don't care about anything this superficial at all as long as I like the person as a personm, you hear me? I don't want to make her straight or shit like that, it's just hard for me to comprehend that we will just never be together because of this.

Anyway, no, I haven't talked to her about this but I think that I will. I think that I'm gonna feel better and it's better when I'm not gonna hide anything before her.

As long for bi...we were just chilling with her friends the other day, we were kinda drunk all of us and she was talking with them on how about she told her mom that she will never a grandma, that she won't ever have grandkids.

That fucking hurt.
>>
>>17286353
> I don't care about anything this superficial at all as long as I like the person as a personm, you hear me?

Sexuality is not superficial at all. It is and will be an important part of your life. It is good and to have sex usually makes you more of a balanced mind. It is not all about sex but yeah don't be that fucking elitist guy that thinks he is better than mother nature. When you fuck you are happy thats it.

I see myself in your thoughts and sentences.

I don't know about you but I was devastated and really crushed but mainly because of thoughts like these:
>no one is like me
>shes my true love
>I never had a girlfriend and am so lonely

Last point especially. Did you ever have a girlfriend? Sex? Anything? If not chances are you are putting this shit on a pedestal cause you getting desperate.

If you really are sure she is bi why bring it up? Does she know you like her? You are gonna feel better about it and you definetly won't fuck up if you just act like a fucking adult about it. I don't know about your maturity but for some people this is kind of a challenge. Be kind and don't kill her with it.

Now guess what motherfucker if you can relate to any of my story I guess we are soulmates too to some extent. Now if two fucking straight guys can relate what are the chances there are some straight girls that share the same thought like you on certain subjects and they are out there somewhere?

Go out, have fun. You will find your way. And while you are doing that remind yourself what a good life you have by having that wonderful friend of yours you can talk to.

I'm tired as shit and english is certainly not my first language as you can see. I hope it helps though.
>>
>>17286433
First of, I'm not sure she is bi as implied with the second to last paragraph in my post a second I don't think that just sharing some experience makes you soulmate with someone. It doesn't mean anything and it doesn't say nothing about our personalities, we just happened to live through similar things.

Thanks anyway, I'm not sure but I think you're a good bloke.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.