[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
photo editing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: strippednakedldawid.jpg (204 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
strippednakedldawid.jpg
204 KB, 640x511
Anyone can tell me how can I do some realistic face swap so it looks like it's not me and that this photo is a fake??? Or do it if u are good in photoshoping please
>>
Only if you tell us the backstory behind how this happened to you
>>
File: 1466559527051.jpg (59 KB, 535x533) Image search: [Google]
1466559527051.jpg
59 KB, 535x533
>sides in paradise

why did you walk around naked?
>>
File: strippednakedldawid.jpg (95 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
strippednakedldawid.jpg
95 KB, 640x511
>>17284538
is that realistic enought?
>>
>>17284543
doesn't matter stupid prank
>>
>>17284552
fuck you men, don't post if you don't want to help
>>
thats not actually you is it
>>
>>17284572
my friend found it today on tumblr can you swap the face? but in proffesional way
>>
File: kek.png (138 KB, 1336x828) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
138 KB, 1336x828
>>17284585
It's already circulating all around the internet, I could edit it all I want and it won't make a difference

Don't worry though, I don't think it's that big of a deal. Just laugh about it and move on, not like your dick is showing
>>
>>17284598
yeah fucking great.....if one of my friends found it the rest will know about it soon enough. I need to show them this is someone else not me but I can't edit it good enough
>>
>>17284609
why don't you stop taking yourself so serious and admit that it's hilarious.
>>
>>17284616
in what way? I was robbed of my clothes and had to walk 1 hr like this home...My bad I didn't notice that someone took a picture I'd fucking kick his ass right there right then
>>
Dude, it's funny. And unless you are part of a social group that is highly religious or a bunch of prudes, it's going to be a big joke.

You want to make it less embarrassing? Own it. Before anyone else can bring it up, tell one or more of your friends the whole story and have a good laugh about it. Trust me, any story that ends up in you being nude walking home and not arrested is an instant classic that will be told around the campfires for generations.

Or you could be a massive pussy and get all butthurt over it.
>>
>>17284631
you know nothing, my 'friends' won't laugh about it, we are in conflict and they will use this photo againts me. I need to have a contrargument and make their story fake
>>
>>17284619
Tell us more about how this happened
>>
>>17284638
Then they aren't your fucking friends are they?

Get new friends.
>>
>>17284645
eh...I got in fight with some fucking highschool guys who hit me the soccer ball, I might overreacted and hit one of them and they assaulted me in group leaving me like this. If dudes who I hung with find out I'm done
>>
>>17284670
bad news is I live in a small town and finding news friends changes nothing
>>
>>17284679
So move? It sounds like the place has made you a miserable dick, honestly.

>can't laugh at self
>can't laugh with friends
>can't find better friends

What kind of toxic shithole is that to make you this pathetic? Especially looking like that, you should be a confident and cheerful motherfucker.
>>
>>17284704
I don't want to anybody see me naked especially men and especially dudes from my town
>>
>>17284709
Guess what? I am a man (straight if it helps you relax). I have seen you naked. You shouldn't be ashamed, you have a great body (I am honestly jealous, I have never looked like that ever.)

If you are a homophobe? Well too bad, cats out of the bag, if a gay guy is going to fantasise about you, they are going to do it, with or without your permission.

As for your "dudes from your town"? All I can do is ask, why? What harm can it POSSIBLY do? For fucks sake most American men have showered with another man before (and they claim it isn't gay, but who am I to judge?) The main thing is you covered your dick, and everything else in that photo would make most men jealous.

So how about you stop dancing around the issues and just say why this is such a big deal? It obviously didn't cross your mind that posting a near-nude of yourself on 4-chan of all places (seriously man?) would be a bad idea, so lets hear the big problem so we can actually advise you.
>>
>>17284753
I am not from U.S that's why I posted it here for somoone to photoshop I expected it would be done by now...And 4 chan because it is not popular in my country so noone of them will see me here.

And if any gay guy would fantasised about me I'd kick his fagged ass. Seriously, stick to other homos.

If I was a model I wouldn't mind about being naked but this photo is humiliating for me. And guys from my town will use it to fuck me and I'm kind of popular and respected guy here.
>>
>>17284783
Jesus fuck you have issues coming out your ass.

1) gay guys can't immediately tell another gay guy from a straight guy at a glance. Quite literally your best friend could be gay and you wouldn't know unless he introduced you to his boyfriend, and this goes both ways. But just like you might look at a hot woman and have some fantasies, gay men might see your photo and do the same. They have no way of knowing from a photo if you bat for their team or not.

Get over it. Homophobia is fucking retarded. A gay guy is not going to pin you down and rape you because they are gay. If you tell them you are straight? They will be more than happy just being a friend while they go bum someone who actually wants it.

And what difference does it make if you are a model or not? You have a well defined set of muscles, you don't have a sagging hairy ass, you have a good face and hair - why the fuck are you soooo ashamed of not being an overweight balding basement dweller? You have it good buddy.

And as for these so called friends and you social status - who the fuck cares? Are you going to be thrown out of the town for being nude one time? Are you going to be excluded from social events? Are you going to be arrested? What repercussions are you legitimately expecting?
>>
>>17284783
And my 2), shouldn't need to be said... Posting a photo to 4chan if you are anxious about the contents of said photo is a bad idea. But I guess I have to say it to be sure.
>>
>>17284821
I could at least do not cover my ass, it looks ridiculous...
And sorry but you can't convince me to like gays, they are disgusting for me and always will be.
Ok I see noone here can modify that photo so I just need to hope none of what you said will happen...
>>
File: screenshot20160623.png (507 KB, 865x676) Image search: [Google]
screenshot20160623.png
507 KB, 865x676
>>17284839
yo dawg, you like it? :D
>>
>>17284839
I don't need you to accept gays. I just want you to not be violent towards them.

Here's an example you can sure as hell relate to - what if being nude at any time would lead you to being beaten by everyone who is a "nude-phobe"? That's something you couldn't control, and you wouldn't like getting your ass kicked for that reason, at the drop of a hat, right? So why the fuck do you want to beat up gay men for something they also can't control? They sure as fuck don't want to interact with a homophobe like you if they can avoid it, so what possible reason do you have to want to hurt them?

It is perfectly fine to be intolerant. What isn't fine is transferring that intolerance into actions (especially violent actions.)

And I still think you are blowing the photo well out of proportion. It's fucking hilarious that you had to jog through town in your birthday suit, and unless you plan to go into politics it shouldn't harm you (unless your entire town is backwards and/or autistic.)
>>
>>17284638
man dude you got some shitty friends
>>
>>17284862
are you proud of yourself idiot? Just delete it
>>
>>17284867
I'm ok with gay guys as long as they stay away from me. And you being so pro-gay must be some 15year old or less.
>>
>>17284867
believe this man(or women) and get your god damn shit together
>>
>>17284598
People, look at the fucking screen cap. One of these results is from 8 years ago.
>>
>>17284889
Yes it happened 9 years ago but I can still be recognised.
>>
>>17284883
27. Have had bi and gay friends though, and for fucks sake, they were way more normal than you. You are insecure as shit, and clearly worry SO much about what people think of you, that you are ready to implode over a photo.

As long as you tell a gay guy that you are straight, they will move on (unless they are just an asshole, but straight people can be assholes too.) You should never be in a situation where you need to be violent. If you ever end up in a situation that calls for violence, it will either be because you said something stupid and deserve whatever would happen, or a genuine psycho is trying to rape you (in which case, I am sorry, feel free to beat that nutter half to death and get them arrested.)

Tl;dr - despite everything to the contrary you might have heard, gay people aren't looking to rape your ass. Be respectful and honest and they will leave you alone.
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
You didn't want the picture circulated, so you posted it to 4chan.

Do you see what you did wrong here?
>>
>>17284917
it's already circulating I need an alternate photo of someone else, photoshoping this one so I can say it's not me when someone asks
>>
>>17284893
>trying this hard to keep the bait going
>>
File: 0rIpk.png (394 KB, 634x484) Image search: [Google]
0rIpk.png
394 KB, 634x484
>>17284538
>pretending to want an embarassing photo to be doctored so you have an excuse to show off your toned, supple, delicious naked body
>>
>>17284968
If this is 9 years old, you are fucked either way. People aren't dumb enough to believe that a single photo that didn't exist online for more than a few days is the original when the other has been online for almost a decade.

There is literally no way out of this situation for you other than to own it, or leave your town.

And how has none of this "absolutely catastrophic backlash" happened in these 9 long years? Someone had to have seen it. So what you are afraid of should have already happened. But it didn't.

Talk about paranoid.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.