[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have Phimosis and dont know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sausage-chaurico.jpg (17 KB, 456x264) Image search: [Google]
sausage-chaurico.jpg
17 KB, 456x264
Hello anyone reading this.

I have 26 and have phimosis, if you dont know what that its, basically the skin around my dick dont retract compleatly because the neck its too tight.
I had read a lot, and seems a circuncition its the best option to this, but i really wonder if should do it.
I asexual, the only sexual experience i ever had was really unpleasant, was concencual but still...very unplesant and maked me affraid of have sex with anyone, so really dont see the point if fix this if i would not gonna have sex with anyone.
The only point in favor its the bacteorological danger that may have, i clean myself well but still dont want have any infections caused by this.
I dont really have anyone to talk about this and would like some advice.

Please excuse my bad english
>>
>>17284528
I had it pretty where it was painful to stretch it back.

but a regime or stretching solved it (mostly, still a little tight)

stretch it regularly until you can get it right back

Pull it back every time you piss.

Pull it back and leave it back while you sleep

worked for me
>>
>>17284548
>I had it pretty
*pretty bad
>>
>>17284548
did you know where i can info about the stretch regiment thing? i had seen it mentioned but never found any links
>>
>>17284588
Exactly, because you're not supposed to do it. Stretching only works with light phimosis. If you can't completely retract your foreskin go see an urologist.
>>
>>17284595
I can retract it after some slight efford, its uncomfortable because the tip its too sensitive.
full erect, just the ureta its visible but the rest of the head its covered
>>
>>17284604
Textbook phimosis. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17284608
I really worried of see a doctor because end having to cut off the skin, i had lived like this plenty of time and the sensibility of my penis when get to retract it make me worried to end like that the rest of my life.
I really insecure of see a doctor about this
>>
If you can't retract it while flaccid, then get cut.
>>
>>17284528
are you from france?
>>
>>17284626
Nope, Mexico
>>
>>17284629
kek. fucking beaner, go learn proper english first.
>>
>>17284634
First my dick, then maybe care about my english XD
:U why should i care if even people native of the english launght can barely speak it properly? it dosent matter
>>
Ve a que te corten el prepucio panchito de los huevos, perderĂ¡s la sensibilidad en el glande con el tiempo.
>>
>>17284641
Yeah, mother fucker? My mother tongue is German and I can still speak (and type) proper English.
>>
You can have an operation called a dorsal slit, it will loosen your foreskin and you won't lose it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.