[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does not liking crowds or parties mean you're a beta loser?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1462677990514.jpg (44 KB, 540x580) Image search: [Google]
1462677990514.jpg
44 KB, 540x580
Does not liking crowds or parties mean you're a beta loser?
>>
>>17284425
No, it means you don't like crowds or parties.
>>
Fuck no. In my opinion it's the betas who need to interact and socialize. Like they'll fucking die if they don't get the interactions they so desperately seem to need. Sad really. I try to seclude myself but people won't leave me the fuck alone and let me relax. People NEED some alone time. Not to be flooded with attention.
>>
No, but asking this question does.
>>
>>17284425
Been clubbing barely 10x in my life. Always preferred a few friends at a house with your own music. Saves a fuck load of music on drinks, taxis, over head fees etc
>>
>>17284475

this. i got alotta friends both men and women who dont like clubs that much. i still go out on occasion but i prefer house parties where its more intimate.
>>
>>17284425
No you're just introverted. And it's very probable that your IQ is on the higher end.
>>
>>17284549
I have learned that you shouldn't compliment people about or give them a high opion of their IQ. All it does is inflate their ego, and they either get lazy and complacent, or they get all high and mighty. I honestly wish I had never been informed of my IQ as a child, because it certainly changed how I saw things, and not in a positive way.

Plus, if OP has to ask a question like this, it seems like he is lacking in common sense, which is often far more valuable than raw intelligence.
>>
>>17284425
No, i just donĀ“t like crowds because of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCByAtNXmY
>>
>>17284437
I try to seclude myself but people won't leave me the fuck alone and let me relax.

holy fuck, so much this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.