[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have an interview at olive garden tomorrow and I need some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So I have an interview at olive garden tomorrow and I need some advice. I previously worked for an olive garden in another city 2 and a half years ago and quit without notice. Now i applied to another location and claimed that ive never worked for olive garden on the application, even though I have. Am i screwed or what? I have a feeling that even if I get hired theyll find my old records while processing my paperwork and ill get fired immediately. Do you guys think I should go in for the interview or just skip it?
>>
File: BOOM.jpg (20 KB, 276x184) Image search: [Google]
BOOM.jpg
20 KB, 276x184
>>17284193
They probably have payroll records or something, unless it is a franchise, and not corporate owned.

If you are scared, fess up and say that you worked there before, and smoke them by saying you had to qiut because someone was sick or moved away or something like that

They will probably appreciate the experience in the store already, and may actually end up helping you
>>
>>17284204
I was thinking of coming clean in the interview and telling them about it, Im not sure though because the manager that i talked to on the phone about the interview sounded kind of mean and prudish. I might try this though, might as well anyway
>>
>>17284218
You never know until you look at him face to face

You can say that you didn't write it down because it was a bad time in your life and wasn't thinking - that's why you had to quit in the first place
>>
Yeah, just skip the interview. It'll look really good in two more years when you apply again.

Idiot.
>>
Maybe. I doubt the Olive Garden has their shit together enough to have a searchable employee database that they'd check you against.

I think you just go in and play it cool until something happens. They're not going to call you in to tell you that you're caught so everyone can share an awkward moment together.
>>
>>17284270
Yeah that actually makes a lot of sense. I think ill actually just keep quiet about it unless I get called out at some point, and just tell them im sorry and that it wont happen again and all that jazz
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.