[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl copies me. But shows zero interest when we talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: neelam-muneer-close-up.jpg (61 KB, 351x720) Image search: [Google]
neelam-muneer-close-up.jpg
61 KB, 351x720
When we talk, she gives quick answers with a strong stoic face, no smile nothing. First two days of class she approached me and smiled alot etc, but after that I think she either was done using me, or felt no value in me. She is nice and playful with everyone in the class but talks to me like I did something bad to her.

She mimics me alot. She sits just like I do, same posture and style (which can be random and not related to attraction).

But what got me is that I bought a really rare type of drink to class the other day, and low and behold, she was drinking the same thing the day after. What is going on? why would she bring that drink to class like that. Think she is fucking with me?

Also, she has started to park her car right next to mine. But i think that is a coincidence. I am just baffled at the drink situation, is she screwing with my head?
>>
>>17284156
dis ho retarted
>>
>>17284156
GO GO GO!

You have to ask her out dude! What's she going to say no? then oh well so what fuck her move on.

Do it one on one like in the parking lot or something. Call her out! say "what are you copying me" or something in the moment like that, like " i see you parking next to me" just keep the dialogue going
>>
>>17284156
For the drink thing, she was trying to get you to start a conversation with her. She's trying to get you to talk to her and maybe she just doesn't know how the hell to confront someone she has feelings for.

Or she's psychotic. Can't tell.
>>
>>17284156
What if you're the one copying her?
>>
>>17284216

I have very weird postures, maybe she has that in common with me (rare). But that drink though, she definitely went out of her way to get that. Question is why? just to play with me?
>>
>>17284268
If she didn't at least want attention, she wouldn't do that shit

So you can either just keep on schlubbin along letting her fuck with you, or start volleying back some things.

Maybe you are thinking about "talking" differently - the deep stuff will come in time, AFTER you start dating. Keep it short with one line responses and let it soak - you will see her again in class the next day to try again.
>>
She's probably cold and stoic because she doesn't want it to be obvious that she likes you a lot.
>>
>>17284216
Oh holy shit. I think you've discovered that OP has psychic powers and is subconsciously seeing into the future. OP, give me numbers for this Saturday's Powerball.

Look, OP, you can sit here wondering what's up with her, and you can ask random strangers to make guesses for the next year, but you will never actually know. Maybe she's subdued around you because she has a huge crush and is just too tongue tied to be able to talk. Maybe she had a dream where you did something terrible to her. Who the fuck knows.

The question you should be asking yourself is what is YOUR interest in her? You want to talk to her? Well, she's giving you all sorts of opportunities, so go ahead and take them. You want to go on a date with her? Then ask her to go do something with you. You want to know why she talks to you like you "did something bad to her"? Then ask her.
>>
OP, stop fucking around with girls and focus on your future while you build. When you have reached your goals, you can then ponder about why a bitch started mimicking you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.