[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 26 year old guy. My mood changes in an instant, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I'm a 26 year old guy. My mood changes in an instant, and I go from being really pleasant to be being really irritable. Sometimes I'm at work and I'll be jokingly provoked by a coworker and literally have to ball my fist and bite my lip. It's such a ridiculous overreaction but I can't control it.
I get seriously depressed at least once a week to the point of not wanting to do anything but get in my car and get lost driving.
I don't think I'm suicidal, but I fantasize about it a little. Sometimes when I'm driving on the freeway I'll mash the gas pedal and close my eyes briefly.

Either I'm a little bitch or there's some chemical imbalance or somrthing. Pretty sure there's something wrong with me in any case. I've been this way for the last few years and I'm becoming a bigger loner day by day. Pushed a lot of friends and family away and its down to just one friend and my brother. Need some advice.

Also, I miss breaking bad...
>>
GO NOW, SEE DOCTOR
FIX SHIT
>>
>>17284040
That's called being an adult male.

Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>17284053
Probably the only sensible answer you're gonna find here. Go!
>>
>>17284040
I agree - I think a Doc and some pills might smooth things out - at least give it a shot

Maybe those thoughts getting lost driving could be filled with the old friends or family. Just go and hang out - let it soak in, and the time hanging out, along with work and stuff, maybe will make things a little better.

Check out new shit - you might find something you really like to do. Maybe batting cages or driving range or whatever, just something new

Ive had those thoughts of just wanting to die, like what's the fuckin point, but I found hobbies to do, and things like that I look forward to doing, and make the days better. Women and dating are a whole other world, with all of those emotions and stuff, but can be fun if you want to try at it.

Breaking Bad was one of a kind, but thats life, shit comes and goes, so we look for the next thing to like. Maybe breaking bad in Canada or something haha
>>
>>17284040
sounds like you need a girl and a vacation. If you're getting pissed at everyone then the problem is you now them, either close your eyes and go through with it or get help
>>
I appreciate the answers guys. I think I'm going to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist and see what he says. I'm open to medication.

Also appreciate the more blunt answers abount needing a girl and vacation, and how this is typical for an adult guy. I don't want to over dramaticize my situation any more than I already have.
>>
>>17284096
Really appreciate the insight. Sounds like it was rough for you too man.

I don't think I'm ready for a girl just now, but I could definitely explore some old interests and try to jump start a hobby.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.