[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x640
With all this emphasis on being "rock hard", is that really what feels best for you?

Do you like softer or harder erections?

With all these floppy dildos out there it's really making me question what feels better in the vag or ass.
>>
In 4 responses

I'm a rock hard not much flex guy
>>
>>17283982
>>17283997
I want you to go outside, take a walk, relax, wait until you're +18, and then remake this thread then (if you even want to at that point).

The thread is all over the place, it's summer, and you're a faggot.
>>
>>17284009
Seconded.
>>
>>17283982
I'm a rock hard not much flex guy
>>
>>17284009
I want you to kill yourself but not all of us can get what we want
>>
>>17283982
>With all this emphasis on being "rock hard", is that really what feels best for you?
Of fucking course
>Do you like softer or harder erections?
The harder the hotter.
>With all these floppy dildos out there it's really making me question what feels better in the vag or ass.
Dildos are floppy because they can't emulate the hard but still bouncy soft feeling a penis has. If you shove something really hard in there it'll hurt. There needs to be some kind of next generation dildos invented with layered hardness, just as those toys for guys with "real touch" titties and vags
>>
rock hard, uncircumcised. But not the gross kind of uncircumcised that twists at the top. Truthfully, my boyfriend's cock is exactly what I like.
>>
>>17284009
>tfw you forget having summers off was a thing when younger.
I envy them
>>
>>17284030
hnggggg
>>
I like getting blown when i'm not hard, feels much better for some reason.

Sucks that it doesn't last long though, always get hard after about 30 seconds.
>>
File: heehee.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
heehee.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>17284418
Pic related

>>17284857
It really is the only good thing about being a teacher.
Still not worth it imo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.