[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Addicted to lottery gambling, don't know what else to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
So I have been buying lottery tickets for over 4 years now, and likely spent $5000 on gambling by now. Unlike most NEEts on 4chan, I actually enjoy being outside most of the day, doing fitness activities and socializing, so while a career or even a wagecuck job would be a drastic lifestyle improvement for someone who satys inside masturbating, watching anime and playing video games, , for me it would make life dark and depressing having to show up at a place and time and spend 9 hours there, when I'd rather be out in the sun moving my body. Further limitations are that I am so dumbed down by excessive computer use that I can only post on 4chan, send emails, read wikipedia and watch videos, but too much screen fatigue and low attention span to do anything productive on computer- would rather be outside. I also have aspergers, which makes it difficult for me to read and respond to nonverbal communication, ruling out all customer service and sales work, and also anything that requires special clothes or shoes because of extra sensitivity. Need to wear pants with an elastic waistband and my special wide toe zero drop kicks.

One improvement I do plan on making soon is finally learning how to drive in my late 20s, which itself will expand my financial opportunities. Any other ideas how, given my situation, can become financially independent without being a work-slave? If I take a big financial risk and say fuck it all, go buy a car and rent an apartment, I would definitely try to make money doing app based driving work such as Uber, Instacart, etc (and I predict these type of on demand gigs will expand a lot in the near future).
>>
My only experience if being in community college and a wagecuck for 4 years right out of high school, and I am not bright enough to do more studies- or anything that requires lots of sitting on your ass reading.

I have no illusions about winning the lottery making me any objectively happier, but it will allow me the freedom to have life experiences which require the free time and money that 'having a job' would not allow.
>>
>>17283974
People like you need to hit rock bottom before they can begin to change.

Keep gambling, Anon.

The next one's a winner! >:^)
>>
>>17283981
How is being a neet in your late 20s not bottom?
I certainly feel low enough.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.