[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a very slim, small figured man and my girlfriend that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I'm a very slim, small figured man and my girlfriend that I just started dating is a very athletic women with a thick body. I don't feel insecure in my masculinity in regards to my personality, but I'm beginning to feel slightly self conscious about my capacity as man to make her feel feminine in our relationship, because she's honestly much stronger than I am. I really like her, and I don't want my insecurities to ruin our relationship. I'm not anxious or freaking out about this or anything, I just don't want my girlfriend to think less of me as a man, you know?

I haven't told a soul about this outside of this anonymous post. What can I do about this emotional dilemma?
>>
>>17283893
Work out if you dont feel big enough? You can always express an interest in lifting and chances are she'll appreciate any efforts to improve yourself.
She probably doesnt care too much if she's dating you and might even enjoy the fact that you're smaller than her if that's her thing.
>>
>>17283893
GET RIPPED SCRUB
>>
This has been every relationship in my life.

The key is confidence in decision making when it is clear that she expects you to be making the decision. This is especially true in sexual situations. She needs to feel as if you are in charge, even if you actually aren't.

Furthermore, do not put up with bullshit.
>>
>>17283893
>I'm a very slim, small figured man and my girlfriend that I just started dating is a very athletic women with a thick body.

You're either a rebound or an emotional tampon.

Either way she's banging Chad's she meets at the gym.
>>
>>17283908
>>17283910
I already work out lightly, I just have lean body. It's just that my girlfriend has a thick, stocky body because she plays rugby and is bigger than I am. I don't know, I'm probably overthinking it because we just started dating and I'm nervous, but it just feels weird being with a woman who's so much stronger than I am. I honestly like it in a lot of ways, I'm just worried that she'll think less of me as a man for it eventually.
>>
>>17283940
>I already work out lightly, I just have lean body.

You work out lightly, which is why you have a lean body.

Regardless of the type of chick you're currently with, you should work out harder. You are clearly insecure with yourself, which means you're not entirely comfortable in your own skin. So you either talk to someone (therapist) about how to get over your insecurities, or you overcome them through physical perseverance.
>>
>>17283893
I don't know how you do it

I am small, and can ONLY date smaller women, just for that reason

I have to be the man in the group - How can you toss her around and take charge if she is huge?

No way man - I give it to you for diggin it

But, if you really like her, just straight up ask her about it. Be like "are you into thin guys like me" and see what she says. You'll have your answer, and maybe gain some man points in the process
>>
>>17283926
I'll take this to heart. This is something I already try to live by anyway. I've been able to pass myself as more confident and cool than I actually feel in my interactions with her up until this point, which has helped me realize that I genuinely am that confident and cool, I just underplay myself a lot of the time. We already have a passionate sex life too, it's mostly just interactions outside of our one on one time that I feel uncomfortable with, meeting all of her friends and all that. I'm kind of a quiet, secluded man, and all of her friends are loud bro tier types.

>>17283938
It isn't like that. She's drawn to my passionate intellectualism and how different I am from other men shes's known.

>>17283949
Goddammit, I for real don't ever talk with this level of insecurity. I'm only doing this because I know I'm anonymous. I've just never dated a woman who is very athletic and into physicality.
>>
>>17283971
I can't toss her around honestly. She could man handle me if she wanted to. I have to be her man emotionally and romance her if I want to take charge sexually. Luckily, she really likes the elaborate role playing stuff that I'm into.
>>
Bump for more advice
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.