[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's one major thing you've done in the past year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1466655523325.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466655523325.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
What's one major thing you've done in the past year to improve your life /adv/?
>>
I actually started studying.
>>
Got a higher paying job (20% increase in salary) doing the same thing at a place close to home.
>>
>>17283873
This isn't /b/ or facebook.

If you need help just ask.
>>
File: 1462640357088.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1462640357088.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>>17283873
Started being honest
>>
Why name one? I'll go for five;
#1: Managed to quit smoking, drinking, all drugs etc.
#2: Actually started to take pride in my appearance and personal hygiene for a change.
#3: Started studying again.
#4: Way more active than what I used to be.
#5: I grew up, came to terms with the past and now nothing stands in my way.
>>
>>17283873
Developed confidence
>>
Started running on a regular basis (though that fell by the wayside a bit since finals took priority, but I'm working my way back into the groove of things).

Also took up drinking, it makes things far less lonely.
>>
I got a dog. I have pretty bad anxiety, and caring for another living thing that depends on me to live and be happy is the reason I get up at 6:30 every morning to take my pup for a hike. She keeps me away from my computer and forces me to actually go out in the world.
>>
>>17283873
Anal
>>
>>17284039
My man!
>>
moved out
went back to school
>>
Started browsing imageboards less in favor of watching more anime. It's hard for me to find motivation to do anything that takes even the smallest amount of effort so this is quite an achievement for me.
>>
>>17284123
>Started browsing imageboards less in favor of watching more anime.

Booooo
>>
cut the demons out of my arms so satan would stop talking to me
>>
Stopped jerking the ol' cum cobra
>>
>>17283918
How did you do it?
>>
>>17283873
Changed jobs to escape workplace bullying.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.