[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing the Dick Tree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ANDRO-PENISx1.jpg (65 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ANDRO-PENISx1.jpg
65 KB, 800x800
Is there really no way to make your dick bigger? I know pills don't work, but what about traction devices/dick pullers? (Andropenis) I heard that there was a surgery that makes it about an inch or two longer, but people say that it is a bad idea and has a lot of unsatisfied customers.

I'm not expecting to get a 10 inch dong. Maybe 2 inches longer and I would be happy with it.
>>
Two extra inches?

Glue a salami to the end

No you dimwitted fuck, you can't. It's a scam, is always been a scam, get good at fucking instead
>>
File: 1426979744763.gif (894 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1426979744763.gif
894 KB, 300x167
>>17283804
I am interested in this as well.
>>
>>17284029
Come on I'm sure that if they can make a dick out of a set of lady bits, they can grow an existing dick somehow.
>>
>>17284042
Hahaha your are correct but we're talking about a lot of money that, let's face it, you can't afford.
>>
>>17284042
See the part where you glue salami on the end
>>
>>17283804
Nope, I once got suckered into thinking that pulling your flaccid dick by the foreskin and stretching it would gradually make it grow. I did it for about 2 months straight before realizing it was bullshit. Nothing works, dick pills, cock pumps, surgery, nothing is permanent and if it is the side effects wouldn't be worth it. Don't fuck with your genetics
>>
My gf sister told us her ex had dick implants after they broke up. He was or still is a male model, and apparently it's pretty common for the underwear models to get that bulge. It wasn't really implants I guess, she said they inject gel stuff into the dick and it makes it swole and thick all the time. He could have sex fin apparently but she secretly hated it because she's a small Asian girl and he was ripping her apart.

He was her first bf so she didn'tknow how weird it was lol now she's with her new bf she told me gf she loves sex, before she hated it.
>>
>>17283804
This looks terrifying and I don't even have a dick. Just learn how to handle a clit with your tongue like a champ, and she won't care how small your dick is.

>>17284179
I've heard about those injections. They're not really for enlargement though, mostly for ribbing the penis to make sex better, isn't it? That's what I heard at least.
>>
Honestly it isn't even about sex. It is more the self esteem/confidence. I mean I'm not tiny or anything, just a little smaller than average.

Sucks that you can grow just about everything but the one thing that matters. I have seen people grow their damn leg bones.
>>
>>17283804
>Is there really no way to make your dick bigger?
That is correct. Penis enlargement is a scam that has been preying on insecure men for literally thousands of years.

>I know pills don't work, but what about traction devices/dick pullers? (Andropenis)
Nope. Neither does jelqing, before you ask. In fact, this is one of the most dangerous "methods" out there: you risk serious injury.

>I heard that there was a surgery that makes it about an inch or two longer, but people say that it is a bad idea and has a lot of unsatisfied customers.
Yep. The results do indeed look bigger, but they don't work like something of that size should.

Get good in bed. It is all you can do.
>>
File: neck.jpg (15 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
15 KB, 236x352
>>17283804
The only thing that is guaranteed to work is surgery, but it is probably expensive as shit unless you do it some third world country

Jelquing might work, but it would require a lot of commitment and i think the chances are bigger you might fuck your dick up than making it larger. Though you can manipulate any part of the body i guess (pic related)

The thing is though, average is fine for the vast majority of girls and a 7 inch dick is not necessarily better than a 6 inch dick. A vagina is pretty flexible, so it might not even feel that different

Besides, dick size is only a small part of the equation, stamina for example is much more important.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.