[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting over sluuts? girl flaked on me. flaked hard like didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1454123117362.png (2 MB, 1121x1697) Image search: [Google]
1454123117362.png
2 MB, 1121x1697
getting over sluuts?

girl flaked on me. flaked hard
like didnt come up with excuse until 2 hours after said time and it was bullshit.
i told her "no worries"
sorta had a crush on her
sorta realizing shes actually a peice of shit and just had a crush on the "idea" of her.
would it be bad to just block her on snapchat so i dont have to think any more about her?
>>
File: Ruiß.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Ruiß.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
Naw, man, it's best if you do nothing at all.
>>
File: 1466463747369.jpg (40 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1466463747369.jpg
40 KB, 560x560
>>17283695
>would it be bad to just block her on snapchat so i dont have to think any more about her?

Send dick pic first, if no positive results then block.
>>
>>17283702
welp half the reason why it turns out shes a peice of shit is my good freind showed me her facebook profile which consist nothing of buzzfeed articles huffpo women feminist crazy rape culture shit.....
dont wanna risk charges>>17283701
you might be right
i doubt it will happen but if she reintiantes? how do i tell her i want nothing to do with her without being childish and ignoring?>
>>
Really sorry to hear that, OP! Are you the guy from that other threat earlier today? The one that just knew she would flake?
>>
File: 1436567899017.jpg (85 KB, 500x952) Image search: [Google]
1436567899017.jpg
85 KB, 500x952
>>17283723
yup thats me.
it happened.
i mean it was orginally a double date
so instead me and my freind just went to said place and had a bunch of fun since were bros.

still erked me.
people saying theyll do shit and not do it and ontop lie.

dont really want to associate with anyone like that.
not really one for second chances either. its just extremely ugly.
do you think i should cut off contact?
>>
>>17283736
I guess you could remain as less than friends and stop paying attention to her. Hopefully you don't have feelings for her anymore now or soon. The thing about cutting contact imo works if you don't know her irl, or if you don't have mutual friends, and as long as she can't find some other way to ask you what's going on since if you have to explain blocking her it may seem like you are too emotional and make it awkward (unless you block her on every thing she uses).
I don't have experience on a situation exactly like this, only somewhat similar ones.
>>
>>17283761
Don't have much mutual freinds. I have a public Instagram I'll leave her on that I guess. I just blocked her on snapchat
>>
>>17283695

Get over it and move on. Not the first time and won't be the last.
>>
>>17283788
Full no contact no forgiveness is my plan yes?
>>
>>17283761
I mean if she ask I'm just going to be forward
>>
>>17283695
Cut contact entirely.
I unfollowed my oneitis on Facebook and Twitter, deleted my Instagram, and stopped texting her.
I sorta miss hanging out with her, but every other aspect of my life has been a million times better with her not occupying my thoughts and pretty much using me as a surrogate boyfriend.
>>
>>17283695
You learn from this.

Always take notes on what you learned after a failed love conquest.

Hone your skills and never stop improving.
>>
>>17283965
Thanks that's the plan.
>>17283956
Did she ever reconnect?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.