[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay for me to post a picture of me in a bikini standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sketch223232730.png (471 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Sketch223232730.png
471 KB, 1080x1920
Is it okay for me to post a picture of me in a bikini standing on a beach to my social media?

I have a very closed page with only my closest friends but I still feel kind of bad about me just putting myself out there. I asked my boyfriend about it and he said that it was okay and that I looked good and I agree, but I feel like he's the only person who should be seeing the picture, since I'm only in a bikini.
I'm scared of him losing respect for me in the long run, or that he's going to think that I'm ions of those girls, but I don't know what I feel like. Honestly its not a big deal just want to hear what you guys think
>>
>>17283662
>Wants to post bikini pic in social media
>Only wants bf to see that pic

I know you're trying to justify yourself how much attention whoring you can get with your bikini shot, but why bother if you're that concerned?

How about you post the pic here? then we can tell you exactly what we think
>>
>>17283684
>I know you're trying to justify yourself how much attention whoring you can get with your bikini shot, but why bother if you're that concerned?

You're right about the "why bother" part but I'm not even ssure about the attentionwhore part. I get more that enough compliments from my family and my significant other so I don't need to seek validation from others.

What I was trying to say was, is it okay if wil it affect my relationship with this person long term?
>>
>>17283684
>>17283706
Or I might be so deep in my shit that I can't even tell
>>
>>17283662
Dude, it's a bikini pic. It's not a huge deal. A whole beach already saw you like that.

If you posted a whole bunch of swimsuit pictures on Facebook in a bid for male attention, that would be out of line, but posting like one or two pictures of a fun day you had in which you happen to be wearing a bikini is ... really a pretty normal thing to do.

It's not a violation, unless your relationship has some incredibly conservative boundaries, in which case it's your boyfriend's responsibility to communicate them to you and perhaps be willing to reach some kind of compromise. He hasn't done that, which means it's fine.
>>
>>17283662
I dont get why this is a problem. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, dont post a picture on Instagram. Nobody is forcing you to do so. If you want to let your friends know that you were at the beach, post a clothed picture of yourself instead of a bikini one.
Let me ask you, OP, what's the big deal?
>>
>>17283706
>wil it affect my relationship with this person long term?

You need to ask your bf, if he is cool with it then sure why not. Only friends and family will see it right? Don't be surprised when you show up on a fap thread in /b then.
>>
Post a pic of you and your bf both in swimsuits looking hot and happy as a couple
>>
>>17283662
Two options:
Feminist dress how you want, don't judge me
Realist people judge you anyways, do you really need to post the photo to brag
>>
A bikini covers as much as underwear

Do you want to post pics where you're only in underwear?
>>
>>17283744
See this is what im thinking

>>17284078
And also this

Im turning this small thing into a big deal so i might as well not do it, right?
>>
Honestly, OP, why the fuck would you put a pic like that on your social media if not for attention whoring?
>>
>>17285249
>Im turning this small thing into a big deal so i might as well not do it, right?
You might as well, yeah. Loads of other people have seen you in it when you were at the beach anyway. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that you're already on social media wearing it, in the background of someone else's photo. As for the bikini vs underwear thing, your bra is meant to be hidden, wheras the whole point of a bikini is to show off what you've got - what girl wears a bikini because they're practical and comfortable?

Besides, the whole point of social media is dick waving (or whatever it's called when women do it anyhow). It's all about showing off things that will make other people jealous.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.