[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drivers license catch 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1462384878753.png (324 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1462384878753.png
324 KB, 480x475
I need someone to accompany me to the DMV with a registered car, but I have nobody. I could call a cab or uber, but then I'd have no car. I could rent a car, but I'd have nobody to take me.
What the fuck do I do

Pic unrelated obviously
>>
classism at it's finest
>>
Holy shit that's like a glitch in reality.
>>
>>17283651
>>17283658
Ikr
>>
>>17283647
I'm curious, have you called any auto rental places and actually asked them if you can rent a car without a license? Because most auto rental agencies won't, even though quite a few auto rental agencies will deliver a vehicle to you.

I also assume you haven't bothered to contact the DMV to see what they suggest.

And of course you didn't bother using google.

Because why the fuck would you try to figure out the answer to this by doing research on your own.

It's so much easier to be a lazy moron.

So, moron, I'll give you a suggestion: call your local driving schools.
>>
Where do you live? Provided you weren't a complete autist I'd let you take my truck.
>>
>>17283666
I live within walking distance of a car dealership, I could buy myself a car. Fuck I could be at the dmv within an hour if I walked, that still leaves me with the problem I currently have.
I live in bum fuck Mississippi. The closest driving school is hours away and in another state.

I've Googled it immensely and have found that everyone suggests finding a way to get both.

And I didn't even think of calling the dmv. Mainly probably because the people that work there are horrible to deal with. So thanks for that suggestion I guess.
>>
>>17283681
North Mississippi. I'm a competent person as well as a good driver. The only thing keeping me off the road is a piece of plastic, or lack thereof.
>>
I could always download grindr and coax a guy to drive me there, wait in the building while I use his car, and drive me home in exchange for a good ol fashioned dick suck.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-22-54-03.png (721 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-22-54-03.png
721 KB, 1080x1920
Captcha knows how to rub it in.
>>
>>17283647
Moped
>>
>>17283725
Then I wouldn't have a car to drive in the test.
>>
>>17283688
Well I'm sorry your mother shit you out in the middle of a swamp and then abandoned you to be raised by alligators.

I do not believe you have made a single phone call to try to resolve this. My understanding of MS is that most driver education (aside from for a CDL) is done through public schools. Have you called any?

Call any rental agencies? Most where I live would say no, and most won't rent to anyone under the age of 25 (if you're older than that and still this much of a dope, you need to give some serious consideration to growing the fuck up).

How about that auto dealership that you can walk to? "I'd like to get a car but I need to get my license first, can you guys help me out?"

How about one of those alligators? I know they generally don't own automobiles, but they also don't usually raise abandoned human children either.

How about posting an ad on craigslist offering $50 for someone with a car and insurance covering "occasional drivers" (i.e. a driver that is not the named insured)?

Yeah, trading a blow job to borrow a car is the only possibility. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17283787
You're right, I have not made a single phone call. I prefer not calling around, because most people you call will refer to the textbooks they're given. If their textbooks contain the answers to my problem, then google most likely has the same answers.

Also like I've stated, a car is useless if I can't legally drive it. My problems wouldn't exist if they had student cars, and as far as I know, unless they hide them, they don't.

I'm 18. I think I have the right to be a dope to a certain extent.

I clearly was joking about suckling dick, and I'd definitely prefer avoiding paying someone until I've made sure that's my only option.

I was homeschooled, so I don't know if the public schools are cool with helping me out with this one, and I'd rather not break down my family dynamic to strangers other than to say they can't help me.
>>
>>17283691
How do you not know a single person with a car?

Even for Mississippi that's p bad, brother.
>>
The thing is I know how to drive. I'd rather not go through their multi part course just for a test I'm already capable of taking.
>>
>>17283843
I do, but none of my friends live near me anymore. The ones that do aren't good enough friends to do favors that take over an hour.
>>
>>17283834
Do you actually believe that no one is permitted to take a driving test unless they already have a driver's license?

>>17283851
Yeah I'm sure you've asked. Oh wait, of course you haven't, because getting a driver's license is not important enough to you to actually open your goddamned mouth.

Your response to this will again be: "Waaah I'm a loser and I don't know what to do and I'm afraid to talk to people and have someone say no to me." Holy shit, if you're too unstable to make phone calls, you should not be behind the wheel of an automobile.

Seems obvious what's actually important to you is sitting there and whining on the internet. It doesn't actually accomplish anything, but it's easy and you don't actually have to do much of anything. And that's all you can handle right?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 90x99) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 90x99
>>17283898
>Yeah I'm sure you've asked. Oh wait, of course you haven't, because getting a driver's license is not important enough to you to actually open your goddamned mouth.
>>
>>17283898
Woah didn't mean to trigger you man.
>>
>>17283647
Call a driving school. They routinely take their students and will take you for a one-off fee.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.