[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get a 45 year old mom to fuck me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 232x217
>Pic unrelated,
i need advice on getting a 45 year old mom to fuck me, so story time
>be wet back
>cut white peoples yards
>see milf for fist, brings me water
>see her for second time, after we finished
>go up to her, start small talk
>she needs to go get her garbage cans
>continues to talk find out shes a maif of sort (cleans home)
>tells me if i know where the other houses are, say yes, she offers me a ride because i dont have cutting machine to ride like other man
>say no im walking
>get lost, end up back at her house
>shes outside for some reason, dont remember why
>offers to show us where it is with her truck
>say yes due to not knowing where to go
>says she needs to get her keys
>comes outside with her 12 year old son, waves me over to get in the truck
>reply "are you sure? I smell"
>"oh get in!"
>in truck now
>start telling her why im a wetback
>says unimportant shit
>licking her lips the hole time
>not sure if its because of smell or she wants my d
>get there and get out
>she says "see you in 2 weeks then?"
>i reply kind of shocked " yea i guess"

How do i get this to happen, her husband must not be able to get his dick up and is looking for a stick to ride,
Does she seem intrested?
>what do?
>>
Leave the United States.
>>
>>17283600 go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>17283598
>not sure if its because of smell or she wants my d
Fucking lol
>>
>>17283609
Hey man i was cutting yards for like 7 hours b4 n i told her i did smell so...
>>
Of course beta virgins on here wouldnt help me
>>
>>17283626
It's a slow board Jose. I was going to help you but not I'm just going to call you a spic.
>>
>>17283629
Then fuck off, you should have posted instead of lurking, i just need to know how to move in for the kill without arousing suspision from the senpai, senpai
>>
>>17283636
Suspicion of what? That you're going to steal her jewelry?
>>
>>17283656
Idk, ive never tried to fuck an older women before in her home, well ive never tried to fuck an older women, so i need advice on what to do, because i dont think texting her like other girls is going to work on her, should i just bring the subject up and see what she says
>>
Your english sucks, and didn't you already get in trouble for fucking someone's mom?
https://youtu.be/AD6zJrN9zRQ
>>
>>17283670
Video is a waste of my time, shes not my mom, shes a milf from the house
>>
>>17283677
Get girls your age, home wrecking scumbag.
>>
>>17284627
I agree...she's obviously too high lvl for u anyway so just forget it
>>
>>17283598
that is pretty pathetic OP. and i dont see any reason why would you think she wants your underage willy anyway. Are you off your meds?
>>
>>17283598
OP it's what you value. Do you want to take a chance and risk your job/potentially end up in Jail?
Once she starts touching your body, then you know that she's interested
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.