[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl I love is with a sociopath now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: CoGjCp9.png (690 KB, 537x455) Image search: [Google]
CoGjCp9.png
690 KB, 537x455
So basically I sit in a shit situation largely of my own making. The girl I love and want to be happy chose a Fucking nutter.

I chose to act in a way to push her away and keep her a friend because my issues with family were more significant. I kissed her twice, used to talk to her for hours on whatsapp, and now its gone. Now it would be fine if she had. chosen a decent bloke but she chose a legit nutter who is nothing but a bundle of self pity and autism.

The man calls her a slag a lot (I get how it works I wasn't a gentleman as such either but to excess), he is constantly a cunt to people, and posts 4chan memes a lot on Facebook. In addition to this, the cunt found out my internet names and spied on me, found out I liked the girl, and tried to manipulate me through it into alienating her. The cunt constantly feels sorry for himself, he tried to cut himself in front of everyone at a party and I sat there with him for 10 minutes trying to talk him out of it while nobody else cared. He gave no reason for it. Meanwhile, my whole family is falling apart, my dad is a legit psycho abuse Fucking arsehole, my mum is dying and my brother is cutting himself and I don't whine at all.

I now almost want to forget my homelife and be with her just to help her dodge the Fucking psycho, what do I do? Is there anything I can do?

She's the kindest girl I have ever met I don't want to see her end up with an emotionally unstable creep who will cause nothing but short term happiness and long term pain.
>>
bump this

someone has some tips for this guy somewhere, i have nothing in mind but to intervene but that's stupid and we both know that
>>
>>17283259
Did you expect her to wait forever? If you broke them up and fixed her up with a decent guy would you move on or would you still be jealous? You missed your shot.
>>
So... the worst thing he does to her is call her a slag?
>inb4 no he does a million other things too and here are some examples
Quit your bullshit and stop pretending that you're concerned about her. If you really were concerned about her, you wouldn't have spent most of your post talking about how he's supposedly an awful person and how your life sucks, you'd have talked about how he doesn't treat her well
>>
>>17283259
What a pity party you are, what was the point of this post? You should've gotten together with her but now you're facing the consequences. Boohoo OP, either deal with it or do something about it. Man up.
>>
>>17284287
No I just think she deserves better than a nutter

>>17284290
I'm not pretending, he's unstable as shit. The man is openly homophobic, threatened suicide for attention, and at the very least stalked me.

>>17284331
I want to see what I can do if there is anything I can do. I don't want your pity I want to know if there is anything I can do. I don't have a clue what to do.
>>
>>17284542
You can try talking to her and tell her exactly what you told us

that would of course also mean admitting how you feel about her
>>
>>17283259
He sounds like a solid case of borderline personality disorder to me (not a sociopath: you should have known that, "sociopath" and "self pity and autism" don't go together).

>Is there anything I can do?
Nope. If she's dumb enough to want to be with him, there is nothing you can do to help. There ain't no brain transplants, after all.
Best you can hope for is to wait for her to come to her senses.

For what it's worth, I know how it feels. My grandma divorced my biological grandpa (a decent guy now) for a legit sociopath (he has a small cult for example, they think he's the reincarnation of a saint).
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.