[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke out of the friendzone three times, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: justfriendsposter.jpg (63 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
justfriendsposter.jpg
63 KB, 400x593
Tell me about your situation, how you look, what your current life-status is, about the girl you love, her looks/status/situation, and I will try to help you as much as humanly possible. Breaking out of the friendzone is tricky, but I know how to do it.
>>
Ok. I'm pretty desperate so I will take any advice.
Me: 21 , Student , maybe 7/10
She: 20 , Student, I don't really know for me she's attractive , for some of my friends she's only fugly.
Knew her for some years now but she always had a bf which in the end dumped her by text LOL and then she had a fuck buddy which was friendzoned guy before me. He wanted smth more serious so they stopped fucking, she's finally free. The problem is that she doesn't think of me as a possible sex/relationship partner. Even better she introduces me on every possible occasion to her hot or not girlfriends, hoping that I will get some. How make her thirst for my D ?
>>
>>17283218
I want to know how you did it first.
>>
Sounds like you are dealing with a chick that really likes to be single, since she stopped fucking the guy after he asked for relationship status. You need to repeat what he did, but without his mistake at the end. Had he kept fucking her, they would probably have ended up a couple if their personalities were compatible.

Your clue here is that guy she fucked. Do you know him? If not, fucking befriend that guy no matter what. Add him on facebook, find out his interests. Stalk him like you would stalk your crush. If you can get bro-status with this dude, you might get him to reveal some facts about this chicks kinks and what she likes, you have to use this to your advantage.

If she introduces you to her girlfriends, I suggest you take her up on her offer and try to fuck a few of them. It might get her jealous if you actually manage to get some. Most girls I know do this shit because they think its funny, but they never expect the guy to actually fuck their friends, because they are not confident they will manage. Get this strategy to backfire on her. If you can fuck at least one or more of her friends, you will get them talking about you, and if you happen to be good, this is where you will win.

If you often hang out with this chick, you need to trick her into thinking you are getting more and more unavailable. Do not respond to her messages as much as usual. When she wants to hang, make up some fake plans, preferably with a chick involved. Be more difficult to get ahold of, do not answer the phone, and when you do, act like you are busy with someone. Do not completely freeze her out, but make her think she is losing you, this is the KEY to reversing a friendzone. As long as you are THERE and CONSTANTLY available to her, she will treat you like the expendable fool you are.

I hope this helped a little. I wish I could give more detailed advice, but you were not very specific about yourself or the chick, so this is the best I can do.
>>
OK, this has been posted before, but very applicable here.

Me: 20, Chubby (Been said I'm anywhere from a 4-7, also's been said that I can be up to a 8+ easy when I get in shape)
Her: 19 (About 6 months younger) Formerly Chubby, but in shape now (Easily 7-8)

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.

Cont.
>>
>>17283291
I agree with this exept instead of making up fake plans make up real plans and go do something cool. Repeat until you meet someone better while out doing awesome activities.
>>
>>17283301
Things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance, increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.
>>
>>17283218
Matched a girl on Tinder I've known for a couple of years. I took her to the beach and then put to dinner. She seemed pretty receptive when I did things like hold her, put my hand on her leg, etc.

Then at the end of the dinner She talks about her ex who she was on and off with for a couple years. Talks about her somewhat abusive father. Reveals her "trust issues" and that she can be a lot to handle. I put my hand on hers and told her I liked her but was willing to go whatever pace she wanted. She responded with "I think I just need friendship and support right now".

We have a lot in common and I think she's really fun and sweet. She has a past of hooking up etc. But I don't care about that. I've been single for 5 years now and I'm finally reaching true financial stability.
>>
>>17283291
I know that guy. He orbited her for like 2 fucking years. That was incredibly sad to watch but in the end he did it . We hang out maybe twice a week(small town 5k people), got busy because of the exams but I will try. I can't say much about the chick because I don't really get her and that's one of most attractive things she has :) still a mystery, on other hand she's really touchy like comes behind you and grabs your butt ecc. Is Drunk mode valid ? Not whiny bitch drunk mode to be clear
>>
>>17283218
Me: around 7 for body/face according to some female friends. Probably closer to 5 or 6 in my sad mind.
Her: don't really know looks cute though

Drunkenly matched on tinder like two weeks ago and exchanged phone numbers. She keeps suggesting to meet up but it seems like every time I ask her to do something she doesn't respond for a long time and kinda deflects the question. Hard to get a grasp on her. I think I'm just gonna see if she'll text me first a few times to gauge actual interest.
>>
>>17283218
Hey OP,
Me: 21, Student, I've heard im attractive
Her: 21, Student, Very attractive
I used to date her back in freshman year of college, but I ended up hooking up with her friend at a party and she cut all contact with me. She texted me 6 months ago saying she missed me and we've been close friends since then. She has a boyfriend but is extremely touchy with me, and doesnt mind when i slap her ass. She also held my hand at one point. Despite all of this, she will call me her best friend to my face. Why does she do all of this with a boyfriend? Am I that deep in the friendzone?
>>
>>17283442
Lol you sound like a self obsessed faggot
>>
>>17283218
She's emotionally unavailable and just wants to be friends because"it's too intense" but she still wants me in her life
>>
>>17283321
You damn well should care about that. Don't say I told you so
>>
I'm crushing hard on a girl who probably only sees me as a study partner. Sure, we have done some stuff out of class but she doesn't seem to really care about me.

I had high hopes but now I'm pretty downtrodden.
>>
Okay OP, I'll play ball.
There's a girl I knew a long time ago, when we were both kids. I was comfortable around her, I felt like I could come out of the shell I had put around myself. Then, we went to different schools. We haven't seen each other in 3 years. In March, I had a mental breakdown of sorts, and long story short, cringe content was created. She didn't seem to be too hostile about it, but I'm pretty sure that's all she thinks about when/if she thinks of me anymore. I tried to take her up on an offer she made to meet and catch up sometime, but she kinda turned me down. I'm pretty sure that I've already blown my chances, but is there any way I can unfuck the situation I created? If not, I guess I just need to move on, which is totally doable.
>>
Bump.

Don't think OPs coming back
>>
okay so, I've been talking to this girl a lot, and initially we were just friends, but then she apparently caught feelings for me (she told a mutual friend of ours), at the time I still only thought of her as a friend but I developed feelings for her eventually. Nothing bad happened but when I admitted my feelings then she told me she didn't have those feelings for me anymore, but that she used to like me

any advice?
>>
>>17283218
OP, if you can't help me probably no one will. 19, student 6-7/10 at best, kissless virgin. She's 19 too, 2 months older to be precise, 8 if not 9/10 (at least that's how I see her, my best friend for example thinks she's barely a 7) and seems to have waaaay more experience than me on love and sex. We know each other since 3 years ago, we are in a circle of friends at school connected by the love for rock music. I'm a /mu/tant, so at least by this point of view i managed to impress her and the others with my knowledge of rock music, but that's it. I'm pretty much seen as "that funny guy" (not in a good way), the one that likes nerdy shit like anime and videogames. For all this time I suppressed my emotions for her, acting like an autist (Ex. We sometimes take the same bus to go back home from school, and even when she's sitting near me i can't help but feeling anxious and staying silent, sometimes she's the one that has to start the conversation) but the next year will be the last for her at my school (i failed 1 year) and when the summer ends i want this torture to end. I don't want to live with this regret. I presumably won't see her until september, so in the meanwhile i'm trying to be a better man (started going to the gym, go out more often) but i'm not sure i'll ever get out of this atrocious friendzone circle, mostly because the first year one other friend tried to hit on her but it didn't go very well.
>>
Bump. OP has to come, right? R-RIGHT?
>>
Bump
I want to believe
>>
>>17285219
>>17284582

He probably is not coming back.
>>
>>17283306
dude forget her, I want you to be distant now, really fucking distant, say your Hi/Hello's irl but DO NOT TEXT HER.
She knows what she's doing and see's herself as a prize, and she only talks to you when she feels like it, is that the sort of girl you want to pursue? Fuck that bitch - start lifting, get a hobby and focus on yourself.

>>17283321
did you pay for everything? if so then do not pursue, if you didn't then that's a goodie point.
Also, if she was receptive to you holding her you SHOULD HAVE KISSED, if you'd have kissed her she wouldn't have told you that she just wants friendship. She was testing whether you are man enough for her- she mentioned daddy issues so it is 100% the case, set something else up midway through compliment how nice she looks and go for the kiss, if she declines then WHO CARES, it's just a random chick and you haven't invested as much so far, so do it and be a fucking alpha, I'm counting on you.

>>17283643
She declined you dude, try setting up one more time, if she still declines send her nudes on snapchat. That is the final thing you do and odds are she'll delete you but just say -- Whoops wrong chat and grow distant. Fish for more bitches

>>17283842
if anything you should learn from this, ask her if she wants to do something (food or something) and if she declines then OH WELL, if she ACCEPTS then go for the kiss in the date.
>>
>>17285668
>dude forget her, I want you to be distant now, really fucking distant, say your Hi/Hello's irl but DO NOT TEXT HER.
>She knows what she's doing and see's herself as a prize, and she only talks to you when she feels like it, is that the sort of girl you want to pursue? Fuck that bitch - start lifting, get a hobby and focus on yourself.

The thing is that she does not seem to speak to anyone outside of thatr class other than R and I. Actually, other than me, he's the only person I see her dealing with. And also, it's not like she talks to me only when she wants. It's more so that it's when I want. And honestly see does not seem like a bitchy type at all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.