[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a gf if I look like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: nocountry_001.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
nocountry_001.png
2 MB, 1920x816
How do I get a gf if I look like pic related?
>>
>>17283151
summerfag.
>>
>>17283151
Cut your hair so it doesn't look so weird. Make sure you build up some muscle. Many women don't mind extremely manly faces if you've got manly muscles and a voice to go with it. (My wife is one of these. She likes how I look OK even though I've got finer features. She'll point out some guy she thinks is hot and he'll be some CroMagnon looking dude).
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2530
Haircut/facial hair
>>
>>17283170
He looks like this guy I know with a really ugly gf. I bet his wife/gf is average looking and just fucking him for the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1024x1024
>>17283176
>married to actress and supermodel who is more famous than him and probably makes more than he does
>>
>>17283151
Become gay
>>
>>17284109
She hasn't been in a movie in years, m8.
>>
>>17284114
She has a main role in three movies for 2016 m8. Javier is in one.
>>
>>17283151
Go on match and hot all of them up, like a clusterbomb of replies. Sort out the responses and go from there. Who the fuck cares about the 90% or whatever amount who didn't respond back - just focus on the few who did, and start the ball rolling there.

Talk to ALL of them equally - maybe you will have more than one in a good chat, and narrow it down - like your own personal bachelor episode - have fun with it, nothing to lose why not
>>
>>17284109
please. this isn't 2004, penelope cruz hit the wall a long time ago. yes, hollywood woodwork turns out many half-passably competent actresses who happen to look good but have a shelf-life of 5 years. barely anyone even remembers this bitch's name.
>>
>>17285076
Yet they remember Javier Bardem's name? No. She's more famous than her husband, period.
>>
>>17284109
Literally who?
That looks like generic-hot-actress #234. Her husband will forever be immortalized for his performances.
>>
>>17285076
>please. this isn't 2004

That might actually be when I jerked off to her last

Well, maybe around 2007-2008 actually
>>
First, walk up to a woman.

Second, take out a quarter. Not just any quarter, one that has been traveling for 22 years. It's your lucky quarter.

Third, say to the woman "Call it".

Take it from there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.