[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm considering asking my best friend's ex tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1466236727741.jpg (68 KB, 508x329) Image search: [Google]
1466236727741.jpg
68 KB, 508x329
So I'm considering asking my best friend's ex tomorrow.
>Crazy hoe who was lesbian for a while and then turns straight to date my best friend
>She's bluepilled as fuck SJW and current bf just with her so he can lose her virginity
>High School dropout, treats family like shit

She thinks of me as a really cool person and loves hanging out with me. After they broke up, my best friend and her just genuinely hate each other but I really feel she can be a better person. She's just 18 and I don't want to see her like this and see her treat relationships like this either.

I'm gonna do what it takes to resist sex with her. I just want to redpill her so she can understand how the real world works and hopefully she goes down the right path and know what a meaningful relationship really is before she ends up another meth-addicted whore.

We're good friends, but should I do it? I'm prepared for the consequences.
>>
>>17283008
Forbidden fruit looks so fucking sweet, but tastes so bad and one bite poisons you for life.
>>
Don't try fixing people. It's a waste of time
>>
You can't fix/save her. Let someone else do that shit. Accept her as she is or let her go
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.