[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people manage to hook up thanks to tinder or other apps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464548943313.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464548943313.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
How do people manage to hook up thanks to tinder or other apps?
can you guys just give me examples of how it's supposed to happened, or how it happened for you?
it's just such a foreign concept for me... I need help with this
thanks
>>
>>17282862
They don't.

It's called lieing. Everybody does it.
>>
>>17282862
Ok. Storytime, brother.

I'm 21. Average looking, slightly chubby and at that time i had a terrible breakout in my face.
But I'm taking care of myself (meaning I'm not fat) and dress well.
But I'm super confident. even after my last breakup in november, i worked my ass of:
Improving my grades and stuff.
So i joined a social network for kinksters, wrote to some girls and one of them agreed to meet me the next day.
It literally was "You go to XY on saturday?"
"no. have to go to work there"
"you free tomorrow?"
"yea lets meet at XYXY at XYXY"
"yea great will be there"
"ok but disclaimer: I'm not able to have sex atm. I hope that's not a dealbreaker"
"no it isn't"

Next day we met. went to a pub. after two hours of talking about random stuff and movies (especially a movie she alway has with her) i asked her if she wanted to go to my place (which is an hour drive). She agreed, we went to my place, watched the movie before we fucked for hours.
that went on for three weeks and she is now my girlfriend.

what i found out one week after we met: she is one of the most popular gonewild girls on reddit.

What i want to tell you: you found a match? meet up, asap. no need to aim for sexting and shit. be confident and do not be afraid of asking if she wants to come over. save your subjects for your actual meetup
>>
File: 1464551404132.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1464551404132.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
>>17282903
>having sex with redditors
>>
>>17282920
I didn't know...
>>
>>17282862
>Find girl you like
>Talk a little bit
>Proceed to ask her out for a drink

Simple as that. I've had just countless dates through this, it's shit-easy. Quantity is not always quality though.
>>
>>17282931
I'm talking about sealing the deal though, what % of your dates lead to sex?
>>
>>17282941
I'm that >>17282903 guy.

You have to feel when it's the right time.
Practice or luck. If she's been looking at her phone all the time.... don't even bother.

If you've been having a good time, try it, when it's getting late or the conversation slows down.
>>
>>17282903
>I'm not able to have sex atm. I hope that's not a dealbreaker
>has sex that very night

Why do women do this?
>>
>>17282974
period. yes i did.
>>
>>17282941
It's low, like 20%, but only because I rarely pursue after first date unless it is really worth it. I've already got 2 non-exclusive relationships and 2 more sex-only, so I'm only looking for something exceptional to top that. I'm sure that if I bothered to set up a second date the rate would go way up. Regulars are much less hassle though.

However, meetups that will quickly lead to sex are almost always obvious beforehand. The reverse is not true though.
>>
Look senpai, back when tinder first came out I was way in that shit. Since then I've gotten a bit less attractive, but at the time I was a solid 8.5/10.

Be confident as fuck. Be smug when appropriate. Without saying it, let her know that you're here for sex and hookups. Chat her up and find a time to hang out. If she goes along with all of this, I can almost guarantee that she wants to fuck.
>>
>>17282978
Tampons?
>>
>>17283051
do you really want to know the nitty gritty details?
>>
>>17283062
Either it was a bloody mess or she used a tampon and pulled it out just before. It's not rocket science.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.