[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I'm only 21 and already in a 5 year relationship, our lives and families are heavily intertwined. I done goofed.

I want to fuck everything that moves. For the past 5 months I've been in this weird state of hyper arousal, I'm getting erections at EVERYTHING, no hot girl goes unnoticed by me and I'm cumming much quicker than I used to. I'm just aroused all the time.

I feel like this is the call of nature like some menopause or some shit because despite the fact that my girlfriend and I have very little problems, she's out of no where hardly attractive to me, she's not even a girl any more she's just anon.

Should I follow these urges?
>>
>>17282832
Fuck girlfriend more.

Get more physical activity done. probably high testosterone. I know the feeling.
>>
If your gonna even try to sleep with others, you should break up with her

HOWEVER

Im speaking from experience...the grass always seems greener on the other side
>>
Fuck your girlfriend more. Do different things.

I lost my virginity at 21. Was with the girl I lost it to for 2 years and I had moments where I wanted to fuck other girls. I broke up with her since she was so paranoid about me and a friend. I thought it'd be easy to pull girls.

Boy was I wrong. I've only slept with 1 girl since August 2015. I had 2 opportunities but I was too nervous and I went flaccid during the moment. One was from Tinder and the other was a one night stand and the one night stand was embarrassing for me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.