[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv, my brain is sort of commission right now and I am trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1464720109004.jpg (136 KB, 708x944) Image search: [Google]
1464720109004.jpg
136 KB, 708x944
Hey adv, my brain is sort of commission right now and I am trying to think of the best way to combat this conversation. Here we go:

Me: You are sucha cute little princess :P
Her: Haha you are so sweet but I'm not a princess at all ^^. I'm 19 :)

There is of course more to this conversation but that's just a small excerpt. I think the hook is firmly in my grip but what should say to that? I want to affirm that she is. Yeah yeah, she is fishing for compliments but who cares. Give me your best adv!
>>
This could mean anything from i am interested in you to thanks for the compliment "friend" or anything inbetween.

Basically not enough context. Its just generic girl response.
>>
This.
>>
Also this.
>>
>talking to girls like that

C U C K
>>
File: tumblr_o8ojiuPzad1soe1m9o1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ojiuPzad1soe1m9o1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
>>17282827

True but the rest of the message (don't want to share that) surely suggest she allowing me to get to know her more. She gave mention that I can message her anytime I want plus it was emoted to hell and back so you know.

It's just that little bit that i need to add the finishing touches on.

>>17282851

Nah, playful flirting. Testing the waters. Mind games as such.
>>
>>17282817
The only girl you should call a princess is your daughter. If you want to get laid you need to take a more dominate approach.
>>
>>17282863
>>17282868
Don't think you're being suave in any way. Do you think you're the first guy to ever "playfully" """"flirt"""" by lavishing compliments? You're the equivalent of some Arab guy in a bar who thinks calling girls beautiful makes him a cut above the rest.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.