[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only seem to attract fat girls What am I doing wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 184x184
>only seem to attract fat girls

What am I doing wrong?
>>
What do you look like?
>>
Do you come across as a person with a fat fetish?
>>
>>17282720
Nothing.

If we could choose our fetish do you think people would choose to literally eat shit to get off?
>>
File: BuO4MqjIQAIFcRL.jpg (71 KB, 600x920) Image search: [Google]
BuO4MqjIQAIFcRL.jpg
71 KB, 600x920
You're not charging.
>>
>>17282723
>>
>>17282720
You don't take care of your own looks. Go to /fa ugly slob.
>>
>>17282741
You look like a 6? Like, you're stooped over and have a huge gut or something?
>>
1.Get hounds.
2.Draw her to their pens.
3.???
4.Remain only child.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Fine. Here's a picture with Aes and my m8. Me on the left btw
>>
>>17282720
Attractive girls don't settle for guys less attractive than them, especially if the best thing that the guy has to offer is his already average looks.
>>
Because they find you attractive, and think you are obtainable or well within their league.

That's it. Nothing you can do other than improve yourself to take you out of their league. Sure even if you were a 10/10 you'll still get a fatty or two actively hitting on you, but vast majority know you wouldn't be interested so they wouldn't bother.
>>
File: ramalamadingdam.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
ramalamadingdam.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>17282759
>>
>>17282767
Graphic tees after highschool
>>
>>17282767
Me on the right
>>
>>17282767
>>17282748
Oh my god I was so fucking right. Go to /fa NOW and get rid of those ugly ass glasses immediately. Take more care of your own looks and clothing and even more your hygiene.
>>
>>17282741
>ranking by numbers
That's probably what you are doing wrong
>>
>>17282820
There's probably a lot I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>17282767
I assume you're short? Fat is to men what short is to women. Its one of those traits that, while not always a deal breaker, is considered very unattractive by a lot of people.
>>
>>17282837
>Fat is to men what short is to women
>implying fat women don't get dates
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.