[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your average love problem/breakup help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x624
Hi /adv/

So I've been with this girl for about 3 months and it was pretty cool. It was a nice relationship,we both tried to make it work and all that. Of course it had all the goofing around(we even tried fucking but had some technical difficulties) as well as the arguments... In order for you to understand/get a better idea of why I did the following things I did I'll try and greentext it

>gf would constantly get pissed off if i did anything in my free time and not spend time with her instead
>about 2 weeks earlier,we kept arguing everyday and I grow tired of it,thinking of telling her about taking a break but postpone it from one day to another while thinking "it's ok it'll be over soon"
>the day i give in comes,i tell her i wanna take a break from the relationship
>obviously she doesn't agree

Ok now one of the main reasons I took this break is because I got a very important exam coming up and it's stressful enough for me,and having a girlfriend doesn't help it at all,especially one who gets mad over useless shit.

>during break
>she keeps snapchatting me shit
>i tell her it's a break i don't wanna talk with her
>she gets mad because i say that
>keeps sending me messages telling me why do i act like that
>i get mad and just suggest breaking up because i'm really tired of everything
>she starts defending herself and saying that she doesn't want this to be over,she can't imagine life without me
>i say ok just give me the space i need
>1 week passes
>she calls me to meet up and have some coffee
>i accept,we go
>starts talking about us,how she doesn't understand why did i wanna take a break,what's going on with me why i'm like that/this etc.
>her friends think i'm the asshole for all of this
>told me she cried way too much
>i start saying my point of view,noticed that midway thru it she was pretty close to crying so i stop and try to make her laugh and feel good

Will cont
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 240x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 240x290
Later on that day she goes out with her friends for a few drinks and she gets drunk. I also got drunk with a few of my pals and at around 2 AM she keeps texting me and I called her over (yeah I knew I fucked up) and we screwed around. Morning comes and we sit in the kitchen and realised that we shouldn't have done that. Fast forward to today

>she starts snapchatting me again
>she was drinking with her friends
>tells me to not talk with her,gets angry because I don't reply to her snaps, she keeps sending me "what's up why don't you reply why are you like this" shit all over again
>just told her I'm off to sleep so she would shut up
>she's probably out crying now because Of my whole "fuck off" attitude

I know I'm a jerk,I know what the outcome will be(probably me being sad/depressed for a while) but just tell me how can I break up with her. I have no idea what to do. It's too stressful for me and I feel that I don't need a gf anymore.

Besides it's too much of a hassle for me, I always get pissed off when she likes some other boys shit on insta(there's this dude she likes everthing he posts,she even fucking told me "should I add him on snapchat?") and... I just don't know /adv/

Call me cuck,idiot w/e just help me but it's really too much for me. If anyone bothers with a reply it'll be much appreciated,if not thanks anyway

I cared about her,it was nice but I couldn't fall in love the way she did, and for that I'm really sorry.
>>
>>17282433
sounds like youre the only guy in her life. why dont you help her make guy friends if you care about her?
>>
these are way too many problems to have in a 3 month old relationship dude. Pull the band-aid off and just break up with her for real, no "let's take a break". I understand that you don't want to hurt her (a common enough problem in breakups), but really the way to do the least harm is to stop dragging the whole affair along. You'll do it, she'll cry like crazy for the next week, but if you cut off all contact (besides like the bare minimum for the sake of courtesy), she'll be over it way sooner than if you keep it going, only for the whole thing to implode into a supernova two months, 6 months, a year from now.

Currently, she feels insecure in the relationship (and probably insecure with herself, based on what I know of chicks in their late teens/early 20s), and the breaks, etc are only exasperating this, causing her to act out. If you pull the trigger and don't go back on it (that is, WHEN she tries to convince you not to break up with her, you don't listen), she'll feel *temporarily* terrible, but she'll at least know where she stands. Ultimately, that's what's best for everyone involved.
>>
>>17282680
Yeah she has only 3 as far as I know. Fer father,brother and a dude whom I also know. Not exactly a great friend a mine but we talk from now and then.

>>17282786
I think this is exactly what I needed to hear...thank you.
>>
>>17282470
Im in a similar situation senpai. Girl can be overly attached sometimes. Just be clear on how you feel and move on. Her hapiness can't be your resposabiity
>>
>>17282470
>I know I'm a jerk,I know what the outcome will be(probably me being sad/depressed for a while) but just tell me how can I break up with her. I have no idea what to do. It's too stressful for me and I feel that I don't need a gf anymore. Besides it's too much of a hassle for me, I always get pissed off when she likes some other boys shit on insta(there's this dude she likes everthing he posts,she even fucking told me "should I add him on snapchat?") and... I just don't know /adv/ Call me cuck,idiot w/e just help me but it's really too much for me. If anyone bothers with a reply it'll be much appreciated,if not thanks anyway I cared about her,it was nice but I couldn't fall in love the way she did, and for that I'm really sorry.

Meet up IRL and tell her this. Let her cry instead of trying to make her feel better. She deserves to know the truth. I know I want my boyfriend to be honest, especially about this shit. It's fucking important.
>>
Sounds clingy as fuck.
Also snapchat is stupid.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.