[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French Foreign Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: french foreign legion.jpg (66 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
french foreign legion.jpg
66 KB, 1000x667
so I have pretty much made my mind up. After i have finished my degree, in two years time that I am going to join the French Foreign Legion. Does anyone know if this will be a decision I will regret in time to come.
I am mad into fitness so there is no worries there at the same time I am not underestimating the toughness of the legion. If there are any ex military that could give advise I'd appreciate it.
>>
Could you redpill me about this kinda of thing?I once heard from a friend that I can go to a Frech army,but I wanna know more,please help.
>>
>>17282428
Ornamental military at best. If you want to see action or actually do shit try to get into the U.N. military or some other international military.
>>
>>17282561
Not much to say. France keeps a part of its military open to foreigners, and they call it the Foreign Legion. Join up, and you can apply for citizenship after three years (or immediately if you are injured in combat, whichever comes first). You also get a new name if you want one. Their internal culture seem to be somewhat analogous to that of the US Marines, though both sides would probably gut me for saying that.
>>
they don't want you and won't take you.
>>
yankee don't even try

especially someone who says "redpill"
>>
>>17282580
This is misleading, they kill plenty of Muslims in Africa.

The UN? Seriously? Oh this is bait
>>
>>17282580
to get into the UN military you have to be in the military of your country and your country have to send troops to the UN. You can't just apply to the UN like if it was any army
>>
>>17282580
The UN doesn't have a military...
>>
French legion pays shit and you'll be dead before the year's end
>>
>>17282580
1. They do see action
2. The training is pretty fucking tough so it's not like you're not doing anything
3. UN military, what the fuck are you smoking you twat. UN peacekeepers are picked from normal national militaries, they do not join a "UN military".
>>
>>17282428

Sup man, I have no experience of the military whatsoever but here's my two pennies:

Why not look at your own country's military? I often do, but haven't had the stones to apply just yet. There's a big variety of jobs within all the services though
>>
>>17282925
I have served with my country and it was the biggest waste of my time no action mainly just prison duties.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.