[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a year ago my sister and her fiancee went to rehab for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
About a year ago my sister and her fiancee went to rehab for pills. They made it through and are now living with my mom. I don't see them often cause I live on the other side of the country. They were clean last time I saw them at Christmas. I just got in last night for a family visit. Both my sister and her fiancee are skinnier than I've ever seen them. Like emaciated thin. Her eyes are a little black. Today while my mom was at work, they both brought a different friend over at two different times. They went up to their room for about 10 minutes and then left.

I know this isn't much to go off of, but is it possible they are not just back on, but also dealing? Or am I just being paranoid?
>>
they should be putting on weight if they're clean tbqh
>>
>>17282397
Don't date girls like that.

They'll lie, cheat, and steal.
>>
>>17282397
Sounds suspicious. While you're staying there, maybe hide a camera to see in case it happens again?
>>
>>17282412
>Don't date your sister
Okay?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.