[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urgent advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: datboi.jpg (50 KB, 863x853) Image search: [Google]
datboi.jpg
50 KB, 863x853
I'm going out for the 1st time with a girl I like but she wants to go to a particular place and I may no te able to pay everything by myself.
What should I say if I can't pay for the WHOLE thing.
I'm sure I will be able to pay for 80% of the drinks but I'm just broke.
>>
If you invited her to that place you should be prepared to pay for everything, if she invited you there tell her you cant afford that and recommend some other place that you can afford?
>>
>>17282204

mostly this. instead be like

>hey mind if we go to XX instead?

ifs he asks why, just say its your favorite place, its easier because of when you get off work, etc. etc.

worse case just claim your moneys tied up and its cheaper. ive been saying that a lot lately as my moneys tied up in my real estate scam until september and people are understanding cuz it implies i have money, im going to make more money, im just investing atm.

i date dudes though so maybe they're just not as cunty
>>
>>17282166
Tell her your funds are tight for a spot like that at the moment and suggest something else. Some free, fun activity followed by ice cream or something (which you can afford to pay for both of you).

If she gets her panties in a twist then she cares more about a stupid fucking restaurant than about spending time with you and you don't really want her anyway.
>>
>>17282166
It's possible that your date is going to think less of you for not having enough money to pay for an expensive date. But seriously, if that's the case, you're dodging a bullet.
>>
>>17282166
You can say,"Hey, I'm right now between paychecks desu and, would it be OK if we split the bill?" once you know that the costs are getting close to your limit. If she's a friend, she'll understand. I hope that this helps! GL!
>>
>>17282239

dont ask to split the bill thats hella weak. treat her, just somewhere cheaper.
>>
>>17282262
>>Hella weak
You sound really young.
>>
>>17282265

and you sound like a beta.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.