[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ex gf is threatening to go public about how i "raped"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: YK8EqHn.jpg (364 KB, 426x738) Image search: [Google]
YK8EqHn.jpg
364 KB, 426x738
my ex gf is threatening to go public about how i "raped" her

the "rape" in question is just that we had a fucking awful relationship with no communication and often she wouldn't say no even though she didn't want to and it felt like rape
she told me this had been going on for a long time when we'd been together for a couple years, made me feel insanely guilty and we've had a bunch of difficult teary conversations, lots of apologizing etc etc over the last 2-3 years
now a couple months after we finally broke off our shitty suicidal emotionally abusive relationship for good, she's texting me saying she needs to make sure i learn to control my temper and never sexually abuse anyone else

what do?
>>
>>17282008
Don't stick your dick in crazy. Simple
>>
ignore her
>>
Learn your lesson and go gay.
>>
just ignore her
>>
>>17282008

Laugh at how delusional she is
>>
block her and forget about it? just don't worry about it, everything will be alright.
>>
>>17282008
Print the conversation and procede to ignore her.
>>
>>17282008
Seeing as how she never said no or anything there was no way you could possibly know it was rape. Unless she was like screaming or crying maybe.
>>
Record all instances of her threatening this and go to the police.

Tell them you're very concerned she's going to follow through, and that she's trying to extort you
>>
>>17282670
Body language, he says in the first post she didn't want it and he knew it
>often she wouldn't say no even though she didn't want to and it felt like rape
>>
>>17282008
>she's texting me saying she needs to make sure i learn to control my temper and never sexually abuse anyone else

this is bait to try and get you to play along to shut her up, then she has "proof of you admitting it", text message manipulation 101
>>
>>17282685
Their relationship just seemed really toxic anyway. One of them should have ended it long before it came to that.
>>
End it, there is no point in having a psychopath as a girlfriend. Or a feminist, because only feminist would say that is rape even though they agreed to it.
>>
>>17282676
This. Pre-empt it by discussing it with the police and ask them for legal advice/ referral to legal counsel.
If you're concerned she'll actually try following through on this, make the first move and make it defensive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.