[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re: Drunkenly confessing feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 1466404138139.gif (2 MB, 282x257) Image search: [Google]
1466404138139.gif
2 MB, 282x257
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17262255

Former thread.

I took everyone's advice. I told her honestly. As I said near the end, I asked her if I could have some hugs/cuddles for a little bit.

She's not comfortable seeing me anymore and our friendship is over.
I had one friend and she's gone.

And the saddest part? I fucking knew this was going to happen if I told her honestly. I knew it. I knew one-tell probabilitiy was ALL that would matter.

10/10 would listen to again.

100% Seriously not joking. Thanks for the life lesson that I know more about my situation than teenage armchair psychologists.
>>
So what, the plan was to hover in the friend zone forever while secretly lusting over her? Also, you sound like a real sperglord judging from your posts, you're not really in any position to pass criticism even towards our lovely /adv/isors.

Good thread by the way, have a bump.
>>
File: 1463618937624.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1463618937624.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1502
>>17282020
Yeah, basically. Nobody likes it when I show my real feelings.
I don't want to fuck her, I just want to hold her.

She gave me a hug the last time she saw me, first of 13 months. I'd forgotten how good those feel.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17282000
>>
>>17282126
Clever
>>
At least you aren't a little bitch

>As I said near the end, I asked her if I could have some hugs/cuddles for a little bit.
Never mind you are a little bitch
>>
>I asked her if I could have some hugs/cuddles for a little bit

Cringelord II: MAXIMUM CRINGE
>>
No you didn't... did you? I mean... no... you couldn't have actually said that. No way.
>>
Is a 5.45x39mm enough to kill me?
>>
>>17282000
I don't think you should give up on the idea of being open in expressing interest in someone. The lesson here is that there are better and worse ways to do it.

This is a good thing, OP. You took a risk and it hurts because it didn't pan out the way you hoped. Treat yourself kinder by laughing about it rather than beating yourself up, take pride in being willing to put yourself out there, stop blaming 4chan, and figure out what you can do better next time.
>>
>>17282181
Yes
>>
File: 1437939952589.gif (926 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
1437939952589.gif
926 KB, 255x198
>>17282000
Checked.
>I took everyone's advice. I told her honestly.
No motherfucker, we told you to go through with your original plan and report back with every detail. You lied to us. This could have been a thread for the ages.
>>
File: 1460065870105.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1460065870105.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>17282203
I didn't take a risk. I committed relationship suicide thinking it could lead to paradise.

Social interactions do not interest me at all. Other than a Girlfriend they offer me nothing. Nothing. In the future with nonprofessional conversation everyone will interact with me on my terms or not at all. This comes about from my job/degree nature and my disability status.

I put myself out there because I'm weak and stupid, too stupid to do it in a smarter way, too weak to wait.

>>17282222
Checked.

She has maybe 10 friends, I have 0. The odds of us getting to a party together were between 0 and nothing.
>>
From what I'm reading in that previous thread you failed to listen to the advice that you were being given.
>>
>>17282000
I'm in pretty much the same situation as you were. I'm going to actually take the people's advice in that thread and see how it goes.
>>
>>17282000
you asked her for hugs for about 30 min and you dont even know if shes into you. you deserve her leaving.
>>
>>17282000
>She's not comfortable seeing me anymore and our friendship is over.
You told her you'd been pining, didn't you?
>>
>>
>>17282000
Yes darling, we're not friends anymore, but I really do miss you asking for thosr cuddles. If it was you, oh, I love you, and please seriously consider marrying me later
>>
YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER, THAT WAS NOT THE FUCKING PLAN.
>>
>>17282269
>Social interactions do not interest me at all. Other than a Girlfriend they offer me nothing. Nothing. In the future with nonprofessional conversation everyone will interact with me on my terms or not at all. This comes about from my job/degree nature and my disability status.

Edgelord some more, oh wise and all-knowing anon who knows so much that he can't seem to make friends.

Good for you, you'll control conversations and put them on your terms. But I can fucking guarantee you won't be happy. Maybe you should stop treating people around you like unnecessary filth and treat people like you'd want to be treated.
>>
>>17282000
>Thanks for the life lesson that I know more about my situation than teenage armchair psychologists.
>I asked her if I could have some hugs/cuddles for a little bit.
>asked her
>if I could have some
>hugs slash cuddles for a bit
No, you don't get to blame us for that one, broski. I remember your thread. I'm quite sure nobody told you to say anything like that, at all.

Probably because it's really stupid.
>>
>>17282000
I feel bad for you, OP. I really do. That's the risk you take trying to jump from friend to lover. You either make the jump or fall to the death of your friendship. The one time I tried this the woman I confessed to essentially told me that there's no way in hell it's happening. She then sat me down a few days later when I was sober and we had an honest talk about things. She made me promise to not fall for her again because it's not going to happen. That was like ten years ago... We're still really close friends. Women like her are rare. I hope you find one like that, OP.
>>
>>17282269
You sound like a fun and interesting person that brings a lot to the table, I can't believe she didn't leave her bf to be with you.
>>
File: 84651320..jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
84651320..jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I wasn't around for your other thread, but anyways, shut the fuck up and listen to me faggot

Man up. Life could be a lot worse, you're still alive and you're not living in a third world country. Use this as a lesson. Start being more productive.

>Hit the gym
>get some hobbies
>express yourself
>meditate
>find more friends/women
>>
>>17283408
>express yourself

Boi if you don't
>>
File: 1462337551492.jpg (27 KB, 432x341) Image search: [Google]
1462337551492.jpg
27 KB, 432x341
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.