[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just broke up with gf for hanging out and smoking weed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>just broke up with gf for hanging out and smoking weed with some guy with she was sopose to be in an exam at college
>she started hanging out with other guys
>manipulates and belittles me any chance she gets
>puts me on show in front of family
>puts me on show in front of friends
>havent had sex in a month
>expects me to continue a relationship with her but changes subject constantly
>tries to stop me from going to the gym

wtf is wrong with women...seriously though
>>
>>17281824
Block her number and stop giving her the time of day. Done.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
You started a thread to complain about fucking nothing.
Have a frog.
>>
>>17281834
kill yourself

>>17281824
good job
>>
OP ere
did I do the right thing? she acts like she loves me and wont end the relationship but then does all this crap, when i try to end it she goes crazy
she has also blocked me on fb
>>
>>17281892
yeh good thing you just dumped her
>>
>>17281824
when you break up with someone quit talking to them. Fucking crazy to stay in contact. Now she'll tell everyone you are the crazy fuck and why she blocked you on fb
>>
>>17281828
This. No contact. Self improvement. Best break up regiment. Sometimes I feel like I enjoy breaking up on some level because of the focus and dedication it gives me to be a better person.
>>
>>17281824
obvi she don't love you brah. am certified pothead, bitches who smoke with guys who ain't their bf is a certified hoe.
>>17281892
yes brother you did right thing. she is trying to bait you to keep your attention. she's tryna deter you from gym cause you getting huge and shredded probably fucks with her. honestly brah just keep going gym, improve thyself and don't look back.
had the same thing, complicated af relo, ex always claiming to be about me, then i'd wake up to being blocked on all forms of communication cause she wants me to 'try harder' like wtftbh famalam
>>17282682
and wtf bro, how do u increase focus and dedication post break up? do you like wanna do better to beat the ex or something? i think an ex of mine tries this with me that competitive bitch
>>
>>17281892
Yes you did the right thing.

time to move on
>>
>>17281824
op Here, so my gf has now gone and made some bullshit story and told people that I threatened to bash her?

wtf is her motive, what does she get out of this????
>>
>tries to stop me from going to the gym

WOAH WOAH WOAH

you made the right choice here buddeh
>>
>>17283737
>>17283730

yeah thats fkd
>>
>>17283730
She has no evidence.
Do not worry.
Continue to ignore her because she's a sinking ship trying to take you down with her. Don't even acknowledge her antics.
>>
Kek he had to come to /adv/ to be convinced to leave this girl

What a C U C K!
>>
>>17283920
op here, not convinced

how so am I a cuck? can you provide more info please
>>
>>17283929
*not to be convinced from /adv/
im already convinced I just loved her, try to see the best in a relationship
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.