[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a straight female, and my last 3-4 relationships went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: allifeelisrage.jpg (60 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
allifeelisrage.jpg
60 KB, 554x527
I'm a straight female, and my last 3-4 relationships went bad. I would say that guys are like this, but I've talked to some of my male friends, and they told me that their girlfriends did the same.

Why do people just stop responding? Why do they just ignore things?

My current... "relationship", I ask him if he's still love me, if he still wants me around, if he wants me to talk to him, if he wants me to fuck off, and I get no reply. I know he sees my messages. Sometimes, he tells me hours or a day later that he laughed at what I said. I ask him if he's busy, he tells me hours later or the day after that he didn't reply because he was watching a movie.

The questions I ask aren't hardcore. You say "yes" or "no". You can even say "y" or "n". But if I post a funny link, if I post a goddamn meme, then "ahahaha omg lol".

Is this what relationships are supposed to be like? One-sided "lol check this link" and maybe they will reply "lol" or they will laugh irl and never tell me?

You gotta wait for the boy to be horny and ask for sex, then the rest of the week, you just sit in your corner and cry, and when you try talking to them about it, just don't fucking expect an answer?

Why people don't reply? Am I doing something wrong? Is this how relationships are supposed to be like?
>>
>>17281781
>am I doing something wrong
I don't know.

Are you enthusiastic about your relationship and yourself?
>>
>>17281786
I was, but with the lack of replies and all the ignoring, I lost it. He's complaining that I don't want to talk to him, but when I tell him that it's because he doesn't reply to what I say, that I asked him all these questions and he still hasn't replied to them... well I don't get a reply kek. He's bitching that we can't have a conversation, but he doesn't reply to what I say, so... what the hell am I supposed to do? Talk to myself?
>>
>>17281781
Your boyfriend should be your best friend, someone you can talk to all day, every day.
Stop dating people just because they are available and it sucks less than being alone.
Date people when you have a real connection with them.
>>
Don't sweat it. 13 year olds can't have serious relationships. Just have fun and wait until you are a bit older.
>>
not to go full fedora here but it sounds like you're just having some bad luck with relationships, the way he's acting sounds pretty close to the opposite of how i would act

so there's probably hope that you can find a guy who won't treat you that way,

although i don't know enough about your relationship to suggest that you break up, it doesn't sound too good
>>
>>17281781

Finish high school first then come back here.
>>
>>17281781
I'm not big on texting. I will typically take hours to respond, almost on the same time scale as an email. If it's just a funny little text I'll put it in the back of my head so I can actually write a good response, which sometimes causes me to forget (usually am very busy).

THAT BEING SAID, in a relationship I will definitely pay attention to the person for at least the initial phase. I mean, why would I be with them if I didn't find them engaging? Everyone has a frequency of contact they feel comfortable with, and people like us just like to keep in touch with our SOs often.

Just look for a guy who's into that too. They're definitely out there.
>>
>>17281781
>dating nu-males

When will women stop this meme?
>>
>>17281781
he just wanted sex and he tells you he likes you becuase he knows if he says no you wont hook up with him again. most chads are like that.
>>
>>17282694
This
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.